fun games?

cornelius

fun games:

-the footstomp game: that shit is gridlock as fuck. 2 or more people, stomp the shit out of each other's feet. and if you do a jig, you can do a mega stomp. you win when the other people quit.

-the faceslap game: also very gridlock. 2 people put an oven mit on one hand, lock their free arms together, and slap the shit out of each other's face. win if the other person gives up.

-the boucy balls suck game: get as many bouncy balls as you can, any size. big ones are called "annihilators".. what you do, get a bunch of people in a room, and throw the bouncy balls as hard as you can so that they bounce off of a wall and hit someone in the face. bouncy balls suck when they hit you in the face. you win when everyone else gives up.

that's all i can think of for now..... anybody else get bored and play fun games like those?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

tackle the mullet.

instructions:

step one: spot a mullet.

step two:follow it.

step three:tackle it.

step four:run away really fast.

hours of fun i swear!

haha... tackle the mullet sounds awesome! i just remembered some more games.. some are kinda gross... but what the shit..

-the penis in public places game: this one is dangerous.. could get you arrested... all you have to do to win is show your cock to someone in a public place. you don't have to know em at all, but it would probably be better if you did, so you don't get thrown in jail...

-the hand cock game: go up to some random person and put their hand on your cock and you win!

-the sweat from the balls game: get ballsweat on your hand, and wipe it on someone. preferably in their face. good way to gross people out.. good way to start fights too....

haha.. i once saw a brutal paper, rock, scissors match.... whoever won the match got to slap the other person's arm.. you know where you lick your fingers and slap the shit out of their arm.... yeah that... haha... it went on for hours.... dude's arm had welts all over it, and some even began to bleed... brutal shit... ahh and slaps is old school as fuck... i remember that in elementary school.. great game now that i can actually do some real damage...

one fuck puts his fist on the table........then another fuck takes a quarter, and sits on the other side of teh table, and lauches the quarter at the guys fist....if you had a good launch, and u hit the guys fist and a good angle....he will have a bloddy fist...if ur a good launcher...you should be able to launch the quarter through a peice of cardboard.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

the asspennys game: put some pennies in your girls ass, pull them out and take them to the store with your change. the person that gets the asspennies next wins!

Archived