Kimchi... the beauty of Korea.

SukiSukiNow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So like if sooki was the asian walking around with a camera in a land full of asians would she still look like a tourist

everyone thought i was a japanese tourist. they would come up and just start speaking japanese to me then try to touch my tattoos.

lot of korean girls would run up and ask where are you from? im like what??? how do they know im not from here???!!!

I've never seen Korea in any form except stories. My dad used to do business in Korea and he would tell me how awesome the Mandarin hotel was, you know if thats still there?

i've stayed at mandarin oriental miami & bangkok a couple times and considering they're all 5 star/or diamond rated, awesomeness is generally expected.

i may be wrong but i don't think Korea has a mandarin yet.

everyone thought i was a japanese tourist. they would come up and just start speaking japanese to me then try to touch my tattoos.

lot of korean girls would run up and ask where are you from? im like what??? how do they know im not from here???!!!

probably your steez coupled with the tats. native korean born-and-raised girls have a unique taste when it comes to clothes.

the korean girls will trade you sex for english lessons.

No wonder all these white boys are suddenly moving there (and Japan, Thailand, etc).

I know in Japan girls will sleep with old men for money to buy the latest handbags and clothes. Western materialistic values rubbing off on the East to the fullest.

100_5881.jpg

100_5882.jpg

100_5885.jpg

100_5886.jpg

100_5889.jpg

100_5890.jpg

jeju is an island made of lava rocks. you stack rocks and make wishes. i made lots, lets hope they all come true.

100_5895.jpg

100_5896.jpg

100_5898.jpg

100_5899.jpg

100_5902.jpg

100_5903.jpg

jeju is known for their wind, women, and lava rocks.

the rock standing is supposed to be of an old woman who's husband went out to sea to fish and never returned. she would go out to the ocean and cry and one day she passed. shes standing there crying and clasping her hands. one day her dead husbands body washed to shore and thats his body in front of her.

100_5905.jpg

100_5908.jpg

100_5910.jpg

100_5913.jpg

100_5914.jpg

100_5915.jpg

100_5917.jpg

100_5920.jpg

The whole 7th letter crew was over there just this year..

wrong.

theres hundreads and hundreads of people including tons of toys in this "crew" that have been duped into thinking its something more than a clothing brand by these guys in order to hit it up in there cities/hoods around the globe and spread the word/hype.

brilliant marketing strategy actually. fo real.

so ya, sorry toys. but you aint msk. your hitting up a clothing line.

well played tho T7L.

:lol:

looks like an awesome trip! that shit about the cars parking in neutral made me laugh. it must be funny to see in person.

if you're white in an asian country its gonna be obvious you're probably a tourist, but why the fuck do people do shit like this?

100_5552.jpg

if I went all the way to korea you can bet your ass I wouldnt be going to McDonalds and getting a fucking mcflurry.

• Like 1