Kimchi... the beauty of Korea.

SukiSukiNow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u know how korea doesn't honor dual citizenships? i'm the golden child and beat the system. i ain't talking anymore about it in the thread. if ur curious, hit the PM. but i prop'd ya

good look

sa rang hae

wait wut

i'd like to know how you beat that..

i had to forfeit mine to avoid being kidnapped into the military

I've never seen Korea in any form except stories. My dad used to do business in Korea and he would tell me how awesome the Mandarin hotel was, you know if thats still there?

Also, one of my professors is from Korea, he recently made a film with Hye kyo Song. He would tell me all the time how awesome Seoul is..

I've heard only good things about Korea, I'd love to go there sooner or later.

everything is so cute there, the package design is quite fancy.

100_5597.jpg

100_5598.jpg

100_5600.jpg

they love their toast

100_5601.jpg

100_5602.jpg

100_5603.jpg

people park where ever the fuck they want to so all the cars in parking lots are left in neutral so you can move the cars around to get in and out

100_5605.jpg

100_5606.jpg

100_5607.jpg

100_5608.jpg

100_5613.jpg

lot of the places we ate at had their own farm next door so everything was fresh and yummy

100_5615.jpg

100_5616.jpg

100_5618.jpg

100_5619.jpg

100_5620.jpg

100_5621.jpg

100_5622.jpg

100_5624.jpg

100_5626.jpg

Amazing pictures, Suki. I haven't been to Korea and just Asia in general in ages. I remember that Lotte mall was fucking massive and packed with people. I miss those blue tarps where you can get food all day and night. I'd love to go back as an adult. What were the young people like? Are they as promiscuous and annoying as Americans? Were they really bourgeois with brand names and shit?

I heard plastic surgery is HUGE (as its always been). That's awesome you got flicks of my friend's tags. He'll be stoked to know they are still running. I believe they got flown out there to paint the front of city hall. My friends were raving about the partying and the shopping out there. How was your experience with that?

partying was fun but not at the hip hop clubs, bars are everywhere so they are way better than clubs.

i had tons of fun at homo hill in itaewon.

depending on where you go the scene is different. at hong dae the kids were all punk/scene/hip hop and so on. some thought they were all bad ass and well i had to tell one bitch off for mean mugging my niece. they are wild!!! the korean girls will trade you sex for english lessons.

shopping is insane!!! i fucking love shopping there.

painting is easy as pie. no cops to be found.

the tarp food is bomb!!!

they love name brands and they get so dressed up to go out. all the korean actors and actresses have had some sorta plastic surgery.