Grey Goose n Henny...

psm026

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to think it was funny how liquor companies selectively marketed to black audiences.

The same brand would look way different in People magazine if you saw it in Jet magazine.

Or they would just split the brand in two and call the black brand malt liquor and hire Billy D.

But now they use black people to market to white audiences, never would have flew in the 80's

My only question, when will Asians get some of that shine?

I used to think it was funny how liquor companies selectively marketed to black audiences.

The same brand would look way different in People magazine if you saw it in Jet magazine.

Or they would just split the brand in two and call the black brand malt liquor and hire Billy D.

But now they use black people to market to white audiences, never would have flew in the 80's

hey they have sake.. that shit fucks you up

not to mention i dont think they want the shine.. i think they like being DL.. shit they got the oversea work on lock.

Peep some Japanese Whiskey, it's not just shit made by backwoods TN hillbillies, good shit right there.