Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
psm026

Grey Goose n Henny...

click them banner ads and see what its all about.. them banner ads aint running for no reason..

Thanks in advance! your only making this site stronger for whats to come...

P.

quick strike contest tomorrow... be on the look out.. and if i see that the clicks counts tomorrow arent up to par...

I wont bother running the contest.. show love people!

holla.

thanks dudes..all goes well green name contest tomorrow mid day... to lazy to do this now.. plus im on posting of the phone.

I used to think it was funny how liquor companies selectively marketed to black audiences.

The same brand would look way different in People magazine if you saw it in Jet magazine.

Or they would just split the brand in two and call the black brand malt liquor and hire Billy D.

But now they use black people to market to white audiences, never would have flew in the 80's

My only question, when will Asians get some of that shine?

I used to think it was funny how liquor companies selectively marketed to black audiences.

The same brand would look way different in People magazine if you saw it in Jet magazine.

Or they would just split the brand in two and call the black brand malt liquor and hire Billy D.

But now they use black people to market to white audiences, never would have flew in the 80's

hey they have sake.. that shit fucks you up

not to mention i dont think they want the shine.. i think they like being DL.. shit they got the oversea work on lock.

i clicked it a few times earlier, I saw some new adds and said why the heck not. All while listening to Faith No More's, "Surprise You're Dead."

Im drinking Hennessy while I order a Macbook pro.

I'm doing all that while wearing a hat I bought on Orchard Street.

Peep some Japanese Whiskey, it's not just shit made by backwoods TN hillbillies, good shit right there.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now