FLU SHOTS - yay or nay?

count chocula

FLU SHOT ?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

they give out "free" flu vaccinations here at work, which i am highly against.

needless to say - i get all sorts of fuckwads telling me how it saved them last year, or they hate getting the flu.

these are also the fat, lazy and generally unhealthy people, so it's no surprise they get every sickness in the book.

but i come to you to ask:

ARE YOU DOWN WITH THE FLU VACCINATION?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I started the exact same thread 2-3 years ago. The decision I made was to get one - I have every year since - and I will say that I did avoid the flu. I should mention I am not fat or out of shape.

The thing about this year is the swince flu vacciantion - that I am suspect of. It really seems too new to just stick in your veins..So I will pass on that one if it is available.

My work gives them free too.

I never thought much about vaccines much until my son was born and i saw the laundry list of vaccines that they waned to give children.

I then looked at what i was given when i was a child almost some thirty years ago and was shocked at how it was about 3 vaccines and they wanna give my son like 15 or whatever the schedule dictates in the first year of life.

it makes you want to strangle a doctor when they straight faced sit and tell you to your face that injecting a 20 pound child who has developed nothing is completely fine and its only for his protection. I call bull shit.

fucking pharmaceutical companies disgust me and even more so are dumb fucking doctors that buy into it and don't question any of it.

I MAD

on a side note i think the same company that fucked up the regular flu shot a few years back that got recalled and all that is the same company making the swine flu one

I do not want one. My work is making them mandatory this year. I work at a hospital. You can opt not to get one, but you will have to wear a mask for the entire flu season which can last more than six months. At this point, they are not making the H1N1 mandatory, but if they end up with a large enough stock they probably will. I am having a really hard time dealing with this. It pisses me off. I have worked in a hospital for over seven years, and never get sick. The HR lady came and talked to our department, because there is alot of dissent about this. Basically, she told us to deal with it, its to be expected in the future and our company is a flagship model for it. Fuck off bitch. Apparently, NY made it mandatory under state law this year for all healthcare workers. This is bullshit.

if you take the vacci you're off your rocker. its for population control and to fuck your genes up. say no tho and you get this...

Do you know that in the Healthcare Reform Bill IMPLANTABLE RFID CHIPS is included??? YOU HEAR THAT---YOU'RE GETTING CHIPPED!! The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically includes ‘‘(ii) a class II device that... is implantable.” Then on page 1004 it describes what the term “data... Read More... Read More” means in paragraph 1, section B:‘‘(B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to information respecting a device described in paragraph (1), including claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary”

sounds good? there isn't gonna be a poll tho sooner or later. mandatory shots given at road blocks and traffic tolls. no doctors, soldiers. soldiers, commercials every tv break or microchips giving your medical summary id and your vacci status. sounds like a virtual holocaust to me...

• Like 1

I've never gotten a flu shot and I haven't had the flu since elementary school, and that was a 1 time thing.

So, no flu shot and the flu once in 30 years...I think those shots are a scam and people that get them are retards.

I am a fatty snackface, but it seems that I am pretty healthy and go for years without getting sick.

• Like 2