LOADSTONE ON FLICKR

x5v1s

getting close to 635000 photos.

this guy might see every car before hes done

Yeah hes got a shit ton of flicks. But most are of the same cars 2 to 5 or more times. So i'm guestimating hes seen and flicked only about 10% or maybe even as much as 15% of all cars on the rails in the center of North America and thats high balling the number. Remember theres about 1.5 million freight cars in the US alone. You toss Canada in that and you looking at maybe something like 2.5 million freight cars in North America. I dont think he will catch EVERY ONE. Keep in mind where he is.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ agreed, He undoubtedly puts in a lot of time with his camra in hand. I some times look threw his flicks in search for friends and what not. Even though the repeat flicks feel like over kill. Im glad hes out there flicking so many freights. He really is one of only a small few that puts in that much work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

He travels and alot is between Milwaukee and Chicago closer to mil but that area probably see's 60% percent of trains from America ' Mexico and Canada ' freight that is ' um just my guess , we have local hoppers here he'll probably never catch ??? Idk been amokin perp

what happened to all his flicks? I can only see 139 of them...

He probably let his Flickr pro account expire. If he renews it they'll all be back. If your pro account expires they limit you to around 200 photos.

• 8 months later...