Channel Zero Has Affected My Morality...Negatively.

MekA_OnES?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a bill and robbing a liquor store is really a shit analogy. racking a book vs. going in and holding up a store are pretty different things. generally i dont use threats of violence or weapons whilst racking.

a book is not a 50 dollar bill. if you cant rack from a school book store youre an idiot.

racking from people trying to better themselves like you are? not cool.

hit the school who pulls in a shitload anyway, or a barnes and noble type store.

a bill and robbing a liquor store is really a shit analogy. racking a book vs. going in and holding up a store are pretty different things. generally i dont use threats of violence or weapons whilst racking.

a book is not a 50 dollar bill. if you cant rack from a school book store youre an idiot.

racking from people trying to better themselves like you are? not cool.

hit the school who pulls in a shitload anyway, or a barnes and noble type store.

Well then, I seriously doubt that you holier than thou fags would pass up a $50 floating around on the ground and say to yourselves "fuckit, I can just go out of my way to rack some shit and sell it for $50".

Is that a better analogy, Herbert?

It's not the same thing as stealing from someone if their dumbass left the shit.

It's not the same shit as if you were in his house and took it, the nigga (who you don't even know) left the shit in public.

It's the same shit as if someone dropped a $50 bill on the ground.

But you're right about one thing, a $50 bill isn't a school book.

The book is only worth $40. :dunce:

Yo Shai, we get it.

You're salty as fuck cause somebody stole your bike.

But you do realize that there's far worse things/people in this world than someone stealing a bike, right?

Most people have had a bike or two stolen, and have also stolen shit in their lifetime. Including bikes.

Get over it.

It'll be alright.

You're telling ME to let something go?

2qxvr5u.jpg

Carry on.

Well then, I seriously doubt that you holier than thou fags would pass up a $50 floating around on the ground and say to yourselves "fuckit, I can just go out of my way to rack some shit and sell it for $50".

Is that a better analogy, Herbert?

It's not the same thing as stealing from someone if their dumbass left the shit.

It's not the same shit as if you were in his house and took it, the nigga (who you don't even know) left the shit in public.

It's the same shit as if someone dropped a $50 bill on the ground.

But you're right about one thing, a $50 bill isn't a school book.

The book is only worth $40. :dunce:

ok, if it were me, id just return it. and think, yeah ill just go rack this book. its not at all about making some cash. the imaginary fifty dollars is not the issue. i just think its a bitch move to rack from students.

i just thought it would be just as easy to rack two books, and some bike tube. im sure youve been in a university bookshop. there are like 2 employees working the tills and thats it, so yes its as easy as finding one. in fact its easier, they are organized alphabetically for you to find.

i didnt think i could be wrong about my opinion.

ok, if it were me, id just return it. and think, yeah ill just go rack this book. its not at all about making some cash. the imaginary fifty dollars is not the issue. i just think its a bitch move to rack from students.

i just thought it would be just as easy to rack two books, and some bike tube. im sure youve been in a university bookshop. there are like 2 employees working the tills and thats it, so yes its as easy as finding one. in fact its easier, they are organized alphabetically for you to find.

i didnt think i could be wrong about my opinion.

I mean, good for you and all. But you can't just call somebody the scum of the Earth for taking full advantage of a come up like that.

If you're the same kid who once drew me a picture of a giraffe riding a tricycle then YOU LEARNED NOTHING!

If you're not, maybe you should have spent a bit more time drwing giraffes on tricycles instead of stealing stuff... also, learn how to fix a flat tire, $40? DAMN. New tube $5, patch kit $1.50, not coming off like a RUBE in Ch.0, PRICELESS!

On the topic of morality and bikes I have a riveting tale to share.

There is a parking sign on the street by the bar we work at that you can simply pull out of the ground.

The homeless people know this and often steal bikes that are locked to it.

A TPW hipster rides up and as he's locking his bike my friend starts to inform him, "Hey, you probably don't want to lock your bike there..."

And the hipster replies with "Listen dickhead, you're not a fucking cop so shut the fuck up. I'll lock it wherever I want".

So when the guy is inside the bouncer lifted the sign up and threw the bike over fence onto some train tacks.

The kid comes out and is like "What the fuck! Someone stole my bike! Why didn't anyone stop them?!"

My friend replies, "Listen man, we aren't cops."

Super super fucked up, but I lolled regardless.

• Like 4

On the topic of morality and bikes I have a riveting tale to share.

There is a parking sign on the street by the bar we work at that you can simply pull out of the ground.

The homeless people know this and often steal bikes that are locked to it.

A TPW hipster rides up and as he's locking his bike my friend starts to inform him, "Hey, you probably don't want to lock your bike there..."

And the hipster replies with "Listen dickhead, you're not a fucking cop so shut the fuck up. I'll lock it wherever I want".

So when the guy is inside the bouncer lifted the sign up and threw the bike over fence onto some train tacks.

The kid comes out and is like "What the fuck! Someone stole my bike! Why didn't anyone stop them?!"

My friend replies, "Listen man, we aren't cops."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great story!

And the hipster replies with "Listen dickhead, you're not a fucking cop so shut the fuck up. I'll lock it wherever I want"

ive never seen a hipster that looked like he would/could fight. but i have noticed a lot of them like to run their mouths like this

its hardly fucked up man, he deserved it & you should feel great about witnessing a winning moment like that

you shouldve lulled him into an alley with false hope ("ya guy, i think he went this way, ill help you look" or sumfin) then kicked his ass, so both sides had a two part story to tell