Channel Zero Has Affected My Morality...Negatively.

MekA_OnES?

The other day someone in my english class accidentally left behind their english textbook (a 40 dollar value) on one of the desks. I picked it up and put it in my backpack. Initially, I intended on giving it back the next day, however, seeing as I hadn't purchased my own english textbook yet, I decided to pocket that shit and save the 40 bucks.

I feel as if Channel Zero may be to blame because as I was thinking, "hmmm maybe I should give it back." I kept hearing in my own head voices from Channel Zero reminding me how this is a come-up and to stop being a pussy.

I duno, maybe I'm crazy. But on a side note, I just got the flat tire fixed on my bike, for guess how much? Yup 40 dollars. And guess what happened, yup, the tire just went flat again as soon as I got back to my dorm.

I also stole the bike, so I don't know how that factors into my karma :lol:

Discuss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other day someone in my english class accidentally left behind their english textbook (a 40 dollar value) on one of the desks. I picked it up and put it in my backpack. Initially, I intended on giving it back the next day, however, seeing as I hadn't purchased my own english textbook yet, I decided to pocket that shit and save the 40 bucks.

I feel as if Channel Zero may be to blame because as I was thinking, "hmmm maybe I should give it back." I kept hearing in my own head voices from Channel Zero reminding me how this is a come-up and to stop being a pussy.

I duno, maybe I'm crazy. But on a side note, I just got the flat tire fixed on my bike, for guess how much? Yup 40 dollars. And guess what happened, yup, the tire just went flat again as soon as I got back to my dorm.

I also stole the bike, so I don't know how that factors into my karma :lol:

Discuss.

So thats where my fuckin book went!

WTF

:lol: if this were true you all would be having a field day

Don't focus on the bike, I didn't exactly steal it in the traditional sense...it was another case of finders keepers and it wasn't from someone at my school.

I like how you try to justify it by saying it wasn't someone from your school. Who gives a fuck? you're still a scumbag for stealing what is more than likely someone's transportation to and from work/school/the store/whatever.