Offical ZuneHD Thread ( just admit it)

Seffiks

No need to be scared to say you could not afford the Ipod Touch or Iphone so you had to go and pick up a ZuneHD from microsoft, or hell just the fact that you think the zuneHD was better ( I know some of you heads here got one) they are sold out everywhere even online.

So like me break it ( I pre-ordered me a ZuneHD and I have been working with it for a week now, its a pretty slick device most def has the potential to be an itouch killer.

So whats yer take on it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just got a creative mosaic 8 gig for 60 euro,

the softwares amazing you dont even need to install a driver you just plug it straight in through usb and drag and drop,

supporst photo,video etc.

and the battery life is a solid three days or four straight.

Definately worth a look and its tiny and slick looking too

my mom worked security for a high school, found all kinds of crazy gadgets.

got hooked up with the Zune (not this HD one) and found out it sucked balls.

i was listening to it while it was charging... once it reached full charge, the electricity had nowhere else to go BUT INSIDE MY FUCKING EAR!

then i sold it.

My iPhone has an app that cleans my entire bathroom for me and doubles my weed every text I receive.

Just saying, get with the times man.

WHERE CAN I GET ONE OF THESE STAT?!

but for real doe.

I have never even heard of this, then again I don't have an ipod or anything like that either, I just have a few albums on my phone and listen to them. My wife recently got an iphone and that is pretty dope, I will probably end up getting an ipod touch, don't wanna get tied into any phone contracts and I am perfectly happy with my sony ericcson phone

Also, I have two Zunes; a 30gb and a 120gb. The 120gb was working fine, but it is freaking the fuck out right now. It will only sync about 10 of 500 songs before pooping out and the harddrive makes crazy noises. Or did. Either way, did a fresh reformat and that seemed to solve the drive issue, but I think the software is fucked since the update came out on the 15th (4.0) for the HD release.

And the HD is sweet. I would totally cop one, but they're impossible to fine.

• Billy Mays WAS To Pitch Microsoft Zune HD

billy-mays,A-C-212916-13.jpg

Next news

4:00 AM - May 30, 2009 by Bestofmedia Team

“Billy Mays, here, for Microsoft’s amazing new entertainment device,” will be the new audio refrain soon blasting out of TVs far and wide.

Microsoft has hired the omnipresent pitchmen Billy Mays to help convince a skeptical public to buy its new handheld media device, the Zune HD. The company is hoping Mays will be able to do for Zune HD what he has done for other products, such as OxiClean.

The move represents what some analysts deem to be a natural progression for Microsoft’s advertising campaigns. “They are following one of the basic tenants of advertising and promotion theory,” says Professor Jim Work of the Wharton School of Business. “Microsoft first started with a series of Jerry Seinfeld commercials that were about as easy for the general public to understand as a Jackson Pollock painting or a voicemail message from Bob Dylan. When that failed, Microsoft decided to put itself in the customer’s shoes with people trying to find low-cost computers that, coincidentally, were unavailable in Apple form. Finally, the company has decided to throw caution to the wind with the incessant yelling of Billy Mays.”

Whether or not this strategy will work remains unclear. Few doubt Mays’ ability to sell new products to the public. However, the products he usually pitches fill voids in the marketplace, with Mays playing the role of educator, helping people solve problems with which they can readily identify. In this case, however, the Microsoft Zune HD is attempting to go up against an established competitor in the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch.

Apple doesn’t seem to be very worried about the upcoming Zune. Previous versions have failed to put much of a dent in any of the iPod line. Sales seem to have been restricted to Bill Gates’ children (who the billionaire refuses to allow own any Apple devices) and those still hoping that HD DVD will beat out Blu-ray in the format wars.

Also, with Apple holding, and vowing to vigorously defend, the patents on multi-touch techniques for portable devices, it is unclear how Microsoft plans to make the Zune HD more user-friendly than the iPod Touch. All these complications ensure that Mays has his work cut out for him with this product, but it would be foolish to count him out just yet. The full specifications for the Zune HD haven’t been released. If it turns out the unit is able to help vacuum up red wine spills, Mays might just have a shot.

iPods are made in sweatshops. I don't know if half of the Apple fuckwit fans even know that, although they are probably "against" it.

Don't you post alot of sneaker joints in the shoe thread?

Most of them are made in sweatshops too!

I don't give a fuck about that shit anyway, why do you?

iPod is the cream of the crop good sir!