Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boost™

Bestfriend or his sister??

she might not be doing it to piss her brother off now.. but...

wait, do you guys not know how women work? if it benefits their cause at all (getting niggas pissed) they will use it. its just the way they work.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Half days and skip school days were designed exclusively for underage fornication purposes.

If you ain't balls deep in her by 2:00pm you gay.

honestly im not going to give you one of those bullshit hardheaded answers like others did .

IF THATS REALLY YOUR BOY , DONT GO FOR IT . RESPECT .

boost since you are probably head over heels inlove with this immature girl who flirts via text message then if you wana date her be a man and see if its cool with your friend.

but if it was me, i wouldn't touch her, friends are important and doing the right thing by them is important to. i also wouldn't enjoy limiting myself to ONE 17 YEAR OLD GIRL when i can have MANY. this girl probably has hot friends, goes to school with hot friends or something like that.

im not limiting to her.

i havent smashed yet but she rly wants to hang out 2morow...the only thing we've done was make out, i feel like i already fell in the hole so why not fuck her?

she told me he would not find out and if he does he'll be mad but he'll get over it, and she'll blame it on herself

im not limiting to her.

i havent smashed yet but she rly wants to hang out 2morow...the only thing we've done was make out, i feel like i already fell in the hole so why not fuck her?

she told me he would not find out and if he does he'll be mad but he'll get over it, and she'll blame it on herself

go for it brahhhhhhh

eh, how much of a friend is your friend? if he were in your position, with your sister, would he keep it real?

(definitions of keeping it real may vary)

All the advise about having a heart to heart with your boy is the dumbest shit.

Never, ever ever, ever talk about his sister to him and it will work out.

Niggas usually wont get all mad about that shit, they just don't want to picture their sister fucking, or sucking cock, or anything.

I've been in these types of situations before and they work out, the key is not running your mouth.

It's when they picture that shit they get stupid and forget about it's better it's you and not some random douche.

Hopefully you're not a lame who talks mad shit on girls you've fucked already to your boy.

Trust me, if you're really boys like that shit won't matter to him, just don't talk about it, ever.

If your not boys really, again that shit don't matter in the first place.