Bestfriend or his sister??

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started going out with my friends step sister. Me and him aren't really friends any more. He was kind of a douche bag anyways.

That is all.

had to bump this from 2009 cause its goin on currently as we speak with me.

i havent talked to dude since i was 15. thats ten years.

his sisters been after me for the last 6 months.

i feel like a piece of shit cause i know a few mutual people who, if found out, will tell me it was a dick move on my behalf.

however fuck what anyone else says, i treat the girl with respect, dont dog her out, and we have fun together.

if hes got a problem with it, he can approach me like a man.

had to bump this from 2009 cause its goin on currently as we speak with me.

i havent talked to dude since i was 15. thats ten years.

his sisters been after me for the last 6 months.

i feel like a piece of shit cause i know a few mutual people who, if found out, will tell me it was a dick move on my behalf.

however fuck what anyone else says, i treat the girl with respect, dont dog her out, and we have fun together.

if hes got a problem with it, he can approach me like a man.

Your "few mutual people" sound like faggots.

Don't ever listen to faggots, especially when it comes to matters related to pussy.

• Like 1

haha props dao.

it bothers her more than me.

but whatever, lifes too short right?

since my last post, dude decides to hit me up about it over facebook (added me to do this like a 'real man').

it went okay.

not much he can do being out of the country, his sister broke down after and told him that regardless of what he says shes gonna still keep seeing me.

he seemed okay with it, but who knows behind the scenes.

on another note, why the fuck do older brothers even give a shit about who their younger sisters date after a certain age?

i mean, i can see the typical highschool bullshit, but after a womans legal, fuck dude you got zero say in who she can and cant sleep with, unless dudes a known murderer, rapist, or woman beater etc.

we're talkin about a 23 year old girl here homes, its time to let go.

dudes who care who their sisters banging when shes that age are most likely getting no pussy themselves and are desperately trying to be in control of something.

on another note, why the fuck do older brothers even give a shit about who their younger sisters date after a certain age?

I never understood that mentality either.

As far as I've always been concerned, it'd actually be funny if one of my boys was banging my sister.

Better somebody I actually know and consider good people than some random dude, right?