Bestfriend or his sister??

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my penis is telling me yes!!!

i dont have plans on dating her tho....atleast i dont think. Her background is clean. for the four years ive known her she only had 2 bf's and like 2 dudes shes flirted/messed with, i know she had sex with only 1 dude, and she kinda falls for dudes a little 2 easy. shes not a slut, and i think shes on to me bcuz im different from them other hipster preppy faggots she's used of talking to. + she digs my style.

I think telling my friend is out of the question its like a instant no, believe me when i 1st saw his sister i was like "dude, would u be mad if i tapped?" this nigga said shut the fuck up."

its funny cuz alll my our friends joke around sayin "dayyuuum yer sister's fuckin hot, ima smash n yatta yatta"...but i actually might.

I think telling my friend is out of the question its like a instant no, believe me when i 1st saw his sister i was like "dude, would u be mad if i tapped?" this nigga said shut the fuck up."

Right, so in other words in the 4 years that have passed since you first saw her, you and your boy haven't gotten any closer and you can't actually seriously talk to him about it as opposed to making an offhand joke around statement and forgetting about it.

I know someone who got involved with his best friend's sister. It has been going on for like 3 years now. It's a really weird situation.

Well I must say....smash! Im in or I was in the same situation....well kinda different. My best friend is one year older than me. His cousin which is also my good friend as well is 2 years younger than me has a lil sister. I know the entire family. Lets just say Im basically in good with all their kin. Well I fucked that lil sister. over and over. She was the easy lil booty call, like so easy and accessible it could be like "drop em, get on it" BADABING!! wham bam thank you mam. But yeah shit is tough and risky going behind everyones back. The cousin was actually a roommate of mine for a year and she would come over and we'd fuck around while he was home and sleeping. She wanted to date but I wasnt down for it cause she was too young for me personality wise....smashing is a different story ;-)

If it came to her being worth more than the fuck then I would sit down and talk to your friend. Being a best friend he should understand in time. It might be weird but it will only seem weird if you let it. Basically treat it like a friend eventually falling for another friends Ex.

Ps. Im actually hankerin' for that lil chick now....

No I don't. Wiz is for sucker tourists who don't know any better.

Wonk saggin

:D

if you ever visit Philly and your boy doesn't warn you about not getting Wiz, he's either a newjack or playing a joke on you. Within an hour of me touching ground my boy took me to get a cheesesteak and pretty much warned me not to get it or I was gonna get spotted and clowned, especially since we went to a real spot not lame ass Pats/Ginos

do they do that so they can save product cost on sucker ass tourists and only give the real shit to locals and down peeps?

she looks like a generic white girl. go to any college town in america and find 100 more girls that look like that, that AREN'T your friend's sister.

this is true

she's a basic ass bitch, looks good but completely standard fare

and I'm still saying she's prolly trying to cause family drama, your boy probably called her a dumb cunt at the dinner table