Bestfriend or his sister??

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god this is so hard, i went to my friends crib to chat, and she was there eyeing me down, wanting my dick i could fucking tell!!! I felt horny as fuck cuz she was lookin super sexy!!! but then i felt like a fucked up friend when i was around my buddy. All i could think was "ima fuck yer sister, ima fuck yer sister, ima fuck yer sister" when i was by dude.

I think im going to fuck her guys, im going to try and keep it low key and hope no one ever finds out. And if he does hopefully he gets over it.

Oh and p.s this dude is like nuts about his sister's protection. He gets mad if she even talks to a dude...

If she's an adult then it's on her. If there's even a slight chance that his friend will be a bitch about it (which sounds likely) he should make sure he's 100% in the clear.

I've heard about that 17-19 thing too but it's not something I'd want to test.

Besides, at 19 you should be angling for that college booty.

Who's to say that she's any different at 17 than she will be at 18?

You're getting morality confused with legality.

And I don't know about you, but when I was 19 we were taking full advantage of being the "older dudes" who the highschool girls sweated.

Banging highschool broads is like an inalienable, God given right for 19 year olds.

Fuck... I miss being 19.

you can tell all the pussy starved cats on 12oz from this thread alone.

"OH DUDE JUST HIT IT WHO CARES WHAT YOUR BOY SAYS"

faggots.

I just fucked the shit out of my wife a few hours ago, so nothing "pussy starved" here. And I'm telling dude he should hit it.

Unless dude's a scumbag, I don't even see what the problem is.

If dude's friend considers him good peoples, then you'd think he'd be cool with it.

Or at least be able to come around on it.

Who's to say that she's any different at 17 than she will be at 18?

You're getting morality confused with legality.

And I don't know about you, but when I was 19 we were taking full advantage of being the "older dudes" who the highschool girls sweated.

Banging highschool broads is like an inalienable, God given right for 19 year olds.

Fuck... I miss being 19.

I played it the other direction. When I was 18-20 most of the women I was hooking up with were anywhere from three to seven years older than me....they knew how to fuck, they had their own places and most importantly, THEY COULD BUY UP. High school girls struck me as trifling and untrustworthy...there were a few notable exceptions, but I was making some crazy moves at that age so I had to be careful.

Thanks to my friend Greg for putting me on to the real hustle.

I just fucked the shit out of my wife a few hours ago, so nothing "pussy starved" here. And I'm telling dude he should hit it.

Unless dude's a scumbag, I don't even see what the problem is.

If dude's friend considers him good peoples, then you'd think he'd be cool with it.

Or at least be able to come around on it.

He didn't mention your name yet you automatically assumed he was talking about you. :lol:

so obviously youre going to do it.

my predictions

seeing as how 17 year old girls couldnt keep a secret if it would save their lives my first prediction is. this bitch will spill the beans hella quick. her and her brother will get in a fight and she will say "oh yeah, well i fucked boost!"

your friend is over protective of his sister which probably means he fantasizes about fucking her. after he finds out he's going to treat you like a dude that fucked his girlfriend.

...they knew how to fuck,

In my experience, it's pretty rare to find a 17 year old who doesn't know how to fuck.

If anything, bitches are more enthusiastic and go alot harder in their teens.

And by 17 they're already seasoned.

Or at least that's how it was when I was a kid.

Kids are corny as fuck nowadays, so who knows.

He didn't mention your name yet you automatically assumed he was talking about you. :lol:

He didn't have to mention my name.

He said:

you can tell all the pussy starved cats on 12oz from this thread alone.

"OH DUDE JUST HIT IT WHO CARES WHAT YOUR BOY SAYS"

faggots.

After I just got telling dude to stop being a fag and hit that shit.

It really don't take a rocket scientist to figure out who he was talking to. :dunce:

you really need to ask your friend before you do this. pussy move if you dont. Even you know deep down its a bitch move and its gonna end badly. Sums up the sort of person you are. It would really pay off for you to tell him. Your not going to be able to tap it on the sly for long. and once he finds out the tapping will probably stop aswell.

before you get all hung up on "will we still be bros when we're 30" and all this other talk, look at the situation for a minute. you're 19, she's 17. she's sent mildly flirty texts, and she kissed you and now you're sprung. whats her dating background? is she flirting with you just cause you're around? are you gonna worry about this shit for weeks then ask your friend only to have him tell you that she's out on a date with mike from her bio class? just wait and see what she does before you even worry about the rest of this shit.