Bestfriend or his sister??

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go behind his back and fuck his sister you're gonna get found out and shit's gonna get awkward, not because you fucked her but because you were sneaky about it. There's nothing wrong with fucking your best friend's sister. It's bound to happen. If its anything like my best friends and their sisters, you could cut the sexual tension in the room with a knife, and everybody knows it. Couple points to understand about fucking your best friend's sister, especially if you've known him and her for several years.

1. Before you fucked her, she would go to her brother and bitch about all her failed relationships/how much she hates guys/how guys are stupid etc. Now that you fucked her that's all YOURS to deal with. (Your friend will love you for this.) Also you can't bug him and ask for advice with his sister. He wants all that shit to go on behind closed doors, so extend him that courtesy. Gentlemen never kiss and tell — Especially when it's your dude's sister.

2. Dont talk about her with mutual friends. Dont talk about fucking her dont talk about weird shit she does, dont talk about anything personal that she's gonna hate you for sharing.

2. If this guy is like your brother, this girl is like your sister (except you can fuck her). What kind of guy would you want your sister to date? Now be that guy. A gentleman, a good listener etc.

3. If and when you guys break up, you're gonna slot yourself into two different categories: the creepy dude nobody wants to hang out with because it's too fucking awkward, or her new favorite rebound guy.

Pretty much you have taken it upon yourself to treat her with the utmost respect, stay neutral in arguments between your friend and his sister, and show her what kind of guy she should marry. Im not saying you have to, but you need to have some serious fucking bedside manner because you're dealing with your closest friends/family.

There's no such thing as good or bad. there's only the consequences of your actions.

• Like 1

Sup members of 12oz, im stuck on a problem that really has me thinking......

This dude has been my friend for about 4years and dudes like my closet friend i got. He has a sister, supppper fucking hot! Me and his sister are cool and we talk(not like that) when im over his crib. Yesterday she texted me saying to come pick her up and take her to mcdonalds. So i did, she told me to drop her off a block away, i was confused why but w.e. She gave me a hug and then she planted a kiss on me!!! I was just sprung and just blocked out the fact that this is my best friends sister and started to kiss her back.

I dont know how to feel, she promised me she wont tell him or anyone else and its our little secret...but she texts me alot flirting saying "when are we gonna hang out again ;)." I think she wants to fuck and i aint sure if i want to tho...this dudes my bestfriend and if he ever finds out, im fucked.

Got any advice??

oh and im 19 shes 17.

heres a pic of her..

3524u49.jpg

Stop being a fag and get on that.

And if your boy gets mad tell him to stop being a fag.

I never understood why people get mad at their freinds dating their sister.

I mean I could see if you were a scumbag, but if your boy thinks of you as good peoples then what's the problem?

I'd think it was hilarious if one of my boys was banging my sister.

Actually, I'd be more worried for my boy if anything.

my sister's kinda ruthless.

you're 19 homie...you'll have plenty of time to find girls when you're 21 going to bars and clubs with your BEST FRIEND! Don't ruin a good thing with your homie cause if she's 17 that means she'll be out of high school soon and is gonna end up fucking random strangers in college and you will be all alone.

But if he taps now, at least he'll have hit it before it gets beat the fuck up by God knows how many niggas.

i ask him / joke with him plenty times, one time i told em, "you wouldnt let me date her?? im yer best friend!! im not no random nigga u dont know!" he kinda thought about it but then he was like "NO"

i know it should it be bros b4 hoes but goood damn shes sooo fuckin hott! i aint no ugly dude either but shesh.

And now that i kissed her already it makes me want more...

but anyway how would i break it to her that i cant talk to her like that?

She's already solved this problem for you:

she promised me she wont tell him or anyone else and its our little secret...

I didn't read this thread but my best friend of 11 years offered to set me up with his sister one time. If you guys are really close, it wont matter.

This friend of a friend wanted me to take his sisters virginity.

Something about he knows it's going to happen sooner or later and he'd rather it be me for some reason.

I was a little weirded out, as was his sister, so it never actually happened.

I didn't read this thread but my best friend of 11 years offered to set me up with his sister one time. If you guys are really close, it wont matter.

I'm assuming she asked her brother to set it up, other wise I would think it was a trap, and your partner was obligated to set you and his sis up due to some kind of blackmailing situation.

How did that work out, or did you refuse to go out with her on the grounds of awkward shenanigans that could result, or she is ugly and it was a blackmail inspired trap.

This is a fucking no-brainer dude.

Motherfuckers that are married can't even be true to eachother, you think some little 17 year old girl is gonna hold you down for eternity?

She'll prolly let you fuck her a few times and then it's on to the drama shit.

If you dick your boy for that then you deserve to be alone for the rest of your life. You already semi-deserve to for even asking this question.

If you fuck her when she's 17 he's got a perfectly legit reason to kick your ass.

If you fuck her when she's 18 he doesn't have a leg to stand on and you can tell him to get bent if he's gonna be salty about it....

That makes zero sense. What does legality have to do with morality?

Plus dude's 19. I don't even think it's even illegal in most states for a 19 year old to fuck a 17 year old.

Much less immoral.

That makes zero sense. What does legality have to do with morality?

Plus dude's 19. I don't even think it's even illegal in most states for a 19 year old to fuck a 17 year old.

Much less immoral.

If she's an adult then it's on her. If there's even a slight chance that his friend will be a bitch about it (which sounds likely) he should make sure he's 100% in the clear.

I've heard about that 17-19 thing too but it's not something I'd want to test.

Besides, at 19 you should be angling for that college booty.