Bestfriend or his sister??

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My room mate is my best friend. Ive known him sense I was 3 years old. Dude would not care if I dated his sister. If a mother fucker is going to hold some lame grudge against you because you're dating his sister, back hand him and tell him to grow up. Dude aint your best friend if hes going to act like a bitch.

joking around asking and being a man about it and asking are 2 different things and garner 2 separate responses.

ask the dude straight up. sit that fool down, and say "my man, im into your sister, she seems to be into me as well and i'd like your best wishes. if you say no i wont pursue"

try to throw the whole "you know me, you know i wouldnt do her dirty" thing in there too.

if he says no, suck it up and tell her what happened and why you wont be picking her up to go to mcdonalds anymore. easy.

joking around asking and being a man about it and asking are 2 different things and garner 2 separate responses.

ask the dude straight up. sit that fool down, and say "my man, im into your sister, she seems to be into me as well and i'd like your best wishes. if you say no i wont pursue"

try to throw the whole "you know me, you know i wouldnt do her dirty" thing in there too.

if he says no, suck it up and tell her what happened and why you wont be picking her up to go to mcdonalds anymore. easy.

Fucking gone are the days when a man can bring a date to McNasty's. Damn you womens and your dislike of dollar menu!!!!!!11!!1

There go's that Miley Cyrus concert date you two could have had.

being a guy that has been in your best friend's shoes before, here's some advice:

be up front with your homie about it. nothing is more infuriating than knowing your boy is going behind your back to fuck your sister even if he has good intentions. its a bad look.

if i know one of my friends is a good guy and won't be a fuckhead to my sister, i have no problem with them dating. my sister is mature enough to be cool after break ups, but your boy's sister may not be at 17. if you think y'all can date and still be cool after it's over, get at it.

lastly, if youre just gonna fuck her and be out, look for a new best friend.

its probably gonna cause more problems than youd like, but she's pretty fucking hot. i'd do it but that's just me.

My room mate is my best friend. Ive known him sense I was 3 years old. Dude would not care if I dated his sister. If a mother fucker is going to hold some lame grudge against you because you're dating his sister, back hand him and tell him to grow up. Dude aint your best friend if hes going to act like a bitch.

prolly cause you and your fagget rommie 'Carrot the red headed anal pirate, sit around coaxing each others damaged ego's and style each others ginger frizz at night.

unlike you i smash on the reg.

and unlike you, i make a bitch fall for me just to fuck her sideways and leave her.

i ever caught wind of a homie wanting to slide his fuckstick into my sisters mouth hes catchin four and a thumb to his jaw.

BUT, that being said. as i stated before. some dudes are kool with it, so man up and ask. he says no. dont fuck with her. he says yes, cum in her panties and make 'er walk around in em for a night out on the town.

The bitch is just trying to cause drama. Don't trust that bitch i've seen this situation many times. its not worth losing a friendship over some ho.

this also is a potential outcome.

i aint never met the bird so its hard to tell. my advice above all else iv stated is learn how the fuck to read people fuckoh.

if you knew, youd know.

youd know how hed feel, and youd know if shed kneel.

i can guage a mutherfucker within milliminutes.

i ever caught wind of a homie wanting to slide his fuckstick into my sisters mouth hes catchin four and a thumb to his jaw.

I chuckle to myself whenever you say something like this. You are such a pussy its laughable. You've already thumped your chest around here enough times and gotten called out for it that shit like this is hilarious.

And Im sure you pull MADDDD WOMEEEEN with your receding hair line and the 20$ on hand, just in case they say no.

3-27-07web.jpg

rogaine-080508-lg-735742482.jpg

Like everyone has said, talk to your boy about it, but if your only wanting to smash it then move on then your gonna be creating yourself hassles

your young it isn't like your gonna be together with her forever, but if you do get with her your gonna have to treat her decent because otherwise your boy might get really pissed off.

Having said that you just posted a picture of her on 12oz and me personally if that was my sister I would already be fucked off with you for posting my sister on a internet forum filled with degenerates like me/us

and unlike you, i make a bitch fall for me just to fuck her sideways and leave her.

No you don't. In fact, on the contrary...They get out of the car after you pay them and you listen to The Smiths on the way back.

Your homie might just want to fuck your sister sideways and leave her. What's wrong with that?

• Like 1