Bestfriend or his sister??

boost™

Sup members of 12oz, im stuck on a problem that really has me thinking......

This dude has been my friend for about 4years and dudes like my closet friend i got. He has a sister, supppper fucking hot! Me and his sister are cool and we talk(not like that) when im over his crib. Yesterday she texted me saying to come pick her up and take her to mcdonalds. So i did, she told me to drop her off a block away, i was confused why but w.e. She gave me a hug and then she planted a kiss on me!!! I was just sprung and just blocked out the fact that this is my best friends sister and started to kiss her back.

I dont know how to feel, she promised me she wont tell him or anyone else and its our little secret...but she texts me alot flirting saying "when are we gonna hang out again ;)." I think she wants to fuck and i aint sure if i want to tho...this dudes my bestfriend and if he ever finds out, im fucked.

Got any advice??

oh and im 19 shes 17.

heres a pic of her..

3524u49.jpg

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for real, try saying it in a sort of 'better me then some douchebag' way. He knows you, if you reassure him you're not gonna hurt her and that in fact she's better off with you then he might alow it..

Yep. He knows you, that puts you above any stranger. It's not so hard, man. Suck it up and have a man to man with your friend.

for real, try saying it in a sort of 'better me then some douchebag' way. He knows you, if you reassure him you're not gonna hurt her and that in fact she's better off with you then he might alow it..

No fucking way... They'll be no escape, you get mad at your girl and want to go over your boy's house to vent, well now you can't tell him how his sister's a cunt bag and tried to give you a lousy hand job instead of putting her mouth on it.

...oh guess what? ...and when you go to your best friend's house to do something other than see your girlfriend's annoying face, she'll be already be there.

• Like 1

friends above bitches, always.

this.

ask your boy how he'd feel about you taking his sister out.

but also this.

shes an instasmash. but friends are friends. and that shit comes way before play.

but like bcars said, you could ask. iv definatly had homies go out with freinds sisters over theyears.

ask.

he says no. you dont. he says yes. you pound.

no lose situation.

No fucking way... They'll be no escape, you get mad at your girl and want to go over your boy's house to vent, well now you can't tell him how his sister's a cunt bag and tried to give you a lousy hand job instead of putting her mouth on it.

...oh guess what? ...and when you go to your best friend's house to do something other than see your girlfriend's annoying face, she'll be already be there.

only women complain about their relationship to other people.

You're bitter about some homie's sister, huh?

Don't listen to this advice. If you're a man throughout the whole of it, you'll never lose respect for each other..... even after it ends.

gosher.jpg.94fbf2921fdd06889fb73a821dfff6ff.jpg

You're bitter about some homie's sister, huh?

Don't listen to this advice. If you're a man throughout the whole of it, you'll never lose respect for each other..... even after it ends.

Not at all, I'd fess up if I was (I have no shame). Just seems like a bad idea. You need a buffer between your two worlds. Mixing your social life and your love life provides no balance, no escape.

I'm also know that when you're 19 bitches come and bitches go and it's not worth ruining a real friendship over. If it was just some guy you're friends with I'd say go for it... Fuck her on his bed when he's not home. But your best friend?

I'd take my best friend over his sister.

....bruh..really?You shouldnt even be thinkin about it if this is your "best" friend.ALL that shit is goin to lead to is bullshit drama that you dont need.

......shes 17..which means mentally..shes about 14...IF you were to smash...shes going to fall in love..which im sure you dont want to deal with.

Go out and find some older bitches that ARENT your best friends sister...smash them and forget about shorty.Tell her you cant do it...and leave it at that.

/my2cents

i ask him / joke with him plenty times, one time i told em, "you wouldnt let me date her?? im yer best friend!! im not no random nigga u dont know!" he kinda thought about it but then he was like "NO"

i know it should it be bros b4 hoes but goood damn shes sooo fuckin hott! i aint no ugly dude either but shesh.

And now that i kissed her already it makes me want more...

but anyway how would i break it to her that i cant talk to her like that?

If you've never told your best friend about a time that your girlfriend was being a cunt then there's one of three things going on here:

1: You've never had a girlfriend.

2: You're lame and have no friends.

3: You're a liar.

nah i have. but only when i was younger. relationship drama is almost always petty as fuck and i decided a long time ago not to waste anyone elses time talkin about how girl is being retarded for the moment.

i ask him / joke with him plenty times, one time i told em, "you wouldnt let me date her?? im yer best friend!! im not no random nigga u dont know!" he kinda thought about it but then he was like "NO"

i know it should it be bros b4 hoes but goood damn shes sooo fuckin hott! i aint no ugly dude either but shesh.

And now that i kissed her already it makes me want more...

but anyway how would i break it to her that i cant talk to her like that?

If it's only a physical infatuation, don't go for it. Plenty more girls around.

If you want to date her, do it the right way.

Btw: If you do need to break it to her that you can't see her "that way", be nice and be truthful.

(this would not be the time to ask about her hot friends)

• Like 1