UK - Lists of fixed CCTV camera locations

Waxaddict

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nice find, I used to work for the council in my old town and a guy I worked with also worked in the CCTV viewing room part time, he basically said you can get away with murder (literally) because they have about 3 people viewing all the cameras and they don't review the tapes unless the police or the local authority are requesting information for that time

Yeah, I always figured they can't be everywhere at once. Although when it's like 3am and you're the only person about, makes sense they'd follow you, so it always makes me a bit wary.

With graff you're leaving evidence in the form of your bomb or whatever, so I imagine property owners or the council or whatever will wake up to it then review the tapes to see if they can get anything from it. I would anyway.

Fucking things are everywhere.

I was watching an old video 'bout TOX earlier, and he got clocked by CCTV, wearing a bandana and hood and shit to hide most of his face like most people but the eyes and whatnot were used against him and he got convicted. Made me think.

I gots a balaclava, but walking/riding around inthe early hours looking like a bank robber draws a bit too much attention in itself lol.