the only thing worse than hipsters....

trogg_slayer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right now, you are winning hipster irony points from posting is this thread? is that it?

no & no

& even if that was true, it has nothing to do with the fact that youre still a hipster faggot

bmad

If anyone ever starts a "Best 12oz comes backs of '09" thread, I'll make sure to post your last one up.

It's the stuff that come back dreams are made of.

yes i did fuck up ("...posting *in* this thread?")

but im still going to assume thats more hipster sarcasm coming from you

thats all i wanted to say & now im going to stop beating an already dead horse

If by "beating an already dead horse" you mean you're gonna "stop trying to be funny and failing miserably," then for the first time I agree with you.

My best friend has been on work exchange in London for the past year an is back getting his visa extention, we've talked about it a lot

he's been to every "project"(I know that's not what you call it) and compared them to the onese here, atl, and Memphis

he says that shit is really nice and they have courtyards with foilage and it's crazy how the little slick talking wannabee hood kids dress and just talk shit like they are in a hood, where in America the shit would be a pretty nice highrise or whatever. But he also says you cats wear these track suits with wind masks cuz cameras are everywhere, and your blade game is on point and you can get cut pretty easy

so props on keeping it melée

I'm prolly gonna try and visit once his visa gets extended

Yea in areas of London it is very easy to get knifedfor no reason, but then again I don't like London, even tho I was born there and yea cameras are fucking everywhere, I mean where I live now is a small town and there are cameras on every corner in town and all through town complete overkill, where I used to live the entire centre of the city was under CCTV and literally they can follow every movement you have over a couple of mile radius

quotation marks are hilarious

& youre still on my jock because of one comment

so i guess being called a hipster really does hurt the feelings of your kind

we should stop wasting space here. if youre still butthurt, you can pm me some empty threats

as for these feelings youre having

stop catching them

Just thought I'd put this up here for you in case you decide to keep on slaying yourself with bad, non witty/unfunny come backs. Help is available.

NSPILogo_lg.jpg