SOME REAL SHIT

the dark horse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, funny shit. Once when I was a kid I filled a prescription bottle up with a lead fishing weight and threw it into a neighbor's house window. I then realized it had my dad's name and our address on it, so I had to go get it. Luckily no one was home and the window had two panes of glass and only went through the first one.

• Like 1

While we're talkin about similar stories, in college i stayed at school one winter over xmas break, to catch up on things and just sleep in late only to be woke up at 7 am by my dorm neighbors loud ass radio alarm clock the very frst day of my vacation, the kind that click on at 7 as a loud ass fm radio, and progressively gets louder and louder till its turned off. only thing was, the andrew dice clay lookalike dooshbag was home for xmas break and im pretty much in a ghost town dorm building alone. so the first morning this happens I snap out and piss into a soda bottle go out intot he hall and pour the bottle under the front door of the dooshbags room ( dorm front doors had a about a centimeter or two of space) and proceeded to go back to sleep with the pillow over my head because the alarm was right on the other side of the wall.

This continued for 5 days, all the way till Friday, then I styed away from the dorms that weekend. the next Monday morning I wake up around noon, hungover completeling forgotten waht I had done last week with pouring piss under the door ( OH, and I super glued his key hole) half awake I walk out my front door, close and lock it, turn and see Andrew Dice clay lookalike staning in his doorway with his family just opening his door apparently just coming from his week away upon return with mom dukes and some groceries, dad with a big box and a younger sister. Somehow they had gotten in bypassing my crazy glue sabatoge, I dont know how long they where out there trying to get in. but heres the best part of the story, just as I walk by, I get to hear the whole family bust in and walk str8 thru a sticky floor of a week long human piss regiment dried up acrossed the whole entrance and I did my best to act normal and keep it movin.

Later in the day, I get a knock on my door, and Andrew Dice CLizzle asks me "Hey, did you hear anyone messing with my door in the last few days?"

I replied, "nah, i just got back last night, why?"

"I think someone peed under my door"

"Oh, man, that sucks"

This is fucking hilarious! I just picture someone getting home from working a graveyard shift at the hospital. It was a busy night, lots of gore and despair. They open the door to their room and there on the floor is a huge puddle, an empty gallon jug, and the screen of their window busted in.

Later that day they sign on to their favorite graffiti forum and see this.

Only in a perfect world, would this happen.

Good show my friend, I approve of your actions.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah its been a few days

hows his window?

shits closed now .... i guess they finally came home. i dont think they called the cops or anything either, which is fine by me. i suppose they just took tha L ....

oh and i can see some tape on it too. i dont know whats up, i guess they twisted the screen back in shape and taped it onto the frame. hah!