Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest professor poopatronic

cartoon network is the only thing on tv worth watching

did you guys catch the powerpuff girls marathon today? and oh yeah home movies is the best show on TV

Guest blood as ink

don't watch much tv,just simpsons and news radio...but i watched my 3 hour video of heathcliff cartoons today...classic stuff.

Silo's right becuase animals are fun and cuddly in real life but sometimes they smell and cartons suck in real life... I think I said that very thing about Home Movies earlier but I know it's just infatuation, still, it's a relationship I'll cultivate... Schooly-D does the music for that Aqua Teens show...

YESS!!!!!

i laid on the couch and watched the powerpuff girls marathon! all i ever watch is cartoon network... even if i'm not really watching it, it's on... i never watch anything else.... cartoons all the way!!

ohhh yeah, and sealab 2021 is fucking great! so is space ghost coast to coast... and cowboy bebop is pretty sweet too..

Guest JoeyLawrence

I think zoogdisney kicks your ass. I was on TV today along with my brothers.

Cartoon Network and Comedy Central are damn near the only things keeping cable television from being an even more soul sucking waste of oxygen. Oh, and TLC, Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, Court TV is only good for those COPS format shows... fuggit, I watch too much tv.

Guest HAL

Do not sleep on discovery health channel. I could probably do ACL surgery given the proper autoclaved instruments.

hmm... that theory just might explain why i'm fucked up.... i go to sleep about this time... and they play really garbage cartoons this late or early or whatever you wanna say.. maybe they've nocturnally invaded my mind and took simultaneous shits on my cerebral cortex...

dexters lab rocks....nothing like a little 2 foot german dude

some of those black shows on UPN are aiite, that chick from teh hugleys is pretty fine

home movies on adult swim kicks ass but the animation makes me dizzy. those characters all wear these weird unitard looking things... and they wiggle.

anyone like space ghost???

oh and kids in the hallllllllll

Guest tunnel bum

im gonna have to go and disagree with you there cuz i think zoog disney is the tv channel to keep your eyes on

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Discovery Health Channel had a full hour special on midgets today, which is pretty ill of them. Beer,

El Mamerro

man i thought everyone already knew this but disney fucking SUCKS. look what they did to doug for god's sake

and yes animal planet is awesome that was the phase i was in before cartoon network and before that it was the food network. what i wouldnt give to kick it and smoke some blunts with jeff corwin

Guest amorphic

What about spongebob squarepants? and ren and stimpy?!:D

spongebob is ok.... ren and stimpy will always be the greatest.... they're on vh1 late at night sometimes... but cartoon network has TV by the balls...

Guest JoeyLawrence
Originally posted by tunnel bum

im gonna have to go and disagree with you there cuz i think zoog disney is the tv channel to keep your eyes on

fuck yes! dude.... even stevens is the dopest shit (king louis) and dont even get me started on lizzy mcguire. fuckin aye bud, shes got the hottest best friend ever who even flossed a confederate flag belt on disney! try an fuck with that one pal. AND... i agree with professor on one point. DOUG. fuck you jim jiinkins for sellin out to disney. ill kill the new doug. good thing i have 8 hours of old doug on vhs.

and....i forgot to mention boy meets world. thats some real life drama i can relate to. kringlers. im out.

whoaaaaaaaa.

We have the TV on a lot in my house. I don't watch that much and usually when I am "watching" I have a book in my hand and go between the two. But with a husband and two kids, TV is a major part of the background noise. Seen on my TV

Nick and Cartoon Network (mostly for kids)

Animal Planet (Steve-O)

Food Network (Naked Chef all the way, with Iron Chef a close 2nd)

HGTV (Yeah, I know I'm old)

FOX (Simpsons, 70's, Malcolm, Grounded, and Bernie Mack)

TNN (My husbands Soap Opera, WWF)

General assortment of Discovery, TLC, whatever else looks good.

I watched Jack on ABC last night, first time I have watched that channel in like a year.

all i watch is cartoons. cartoon network, simpsons. well i would watch sopranos and oz if i had hbo, but that's for big ballers only i can't afford that shit.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this