Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
awkward eye

MTV's The State box set...

Anyone who was a teenager in the 90's will remember this funny ass show, I've been waiting for it to be released on dvd for a while now. I'd given up hope that it was ever coming out and actually stopped checking for it. Then last week my wife surprised me on my birthday with the box set...It's still funny as fuck to me, if you were a fan of the show back then chances are you'll still dig it now.

Check it out.

dvd_skew_glow.png

$240 Worth Of Pudding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpuUemDBz-8

Dip My Balls In It- Last Supper

i loved that fucking show. i knew it would come out soon since all the guys from the state are popular as fuck now (reno 911, judd apatow movies) my girl is only 21 and when i say quotes from that show she looks at me like im nuts. but then again her dumb ass didnt know what nightrider was either

The State is the SHIT! "Things Got a Little Outta Hand... & Now I Have Tape on my Face, Face."

Liquid Television was my shit too. The Bill Plympton Joints are still a Big Influence on Me.

Yo I've been had the aeon flux boxed set it came out Bout 3 years ago I love that shit!

As for the state, I was about 12 when it came out and I remember it being hilarious, but comedy central started re-playing the old epesodes to hype up Michael & Michael, I watched them, and realized the show sucks balls and isn't funny at all

aeon flux been out. but the first disc is the only really awesome one.

im prolly buying this state shit in the near future. i cant resist.

this show spawned some of the greatest shows/movies ever. this comedy troop rules.

reno 911

the ten

wet hot american summer

stella

etc etc etc

Guest 50million

i watched the whole thing the day it came out.

yessssah.

my mom and i would watch liquid television every night (or did it only come on thursday nights?)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now