MTV's The State box set...

awkward eye

Anyone who was a teenager in the 90's will remember this funny ass show, I've been waiting for it to be released on dvd for a while now. I'd given up hope that it was ever coming out and actually stopped checking for it. Then last week my wife surprised me on my birthday with the box set...It's still funny as fuck to me, if you were a fan of the show back then chances are you'll still dig it now.

Check it out.

dvd_skew_glow.png

$240 Worth Of Pudding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpuUemDBz-8

Dip My Balls In It- Last Supper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo I've been had the aeon flux boxed set it came out Bout 3 years ago I love that shit!

As for the state, I was about 12 when it came out and I remember it being hilarious, but comedy central started re-playing the old epesodes to hype up Michael & Michael, I watched them, and realized the show sucks balls and isn't funny at all

Guest 50million

i watched the whole thing the day it came out.

yessssah.

my mom and i would watch liquid television every night (or did it only come on thursday nights?)