best writer?

thedudeman

Who do you think is the best all around writer?? keep in my mind, handstyles, throwies, pieces(different styles of piecing) getting up and everything else that has to do with graff..

there's alot of good writers but most of them are only good in one aspect of the game..

i would have to say totem, for mastering panel pieces and 3d style, cool handstyles and ive seen dope throwies by him and also for being quite a bit up or EAZ hes mastered 3d and panel piecing, characters and shit like that.. who would you pick for the best all around writer??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There is no best writer it is all opinion, some people like bombers, others like piecers, some people are strictly into stuff from their own area, so really all that will happen in here is bickering really.

Personally, I prefer pieces but I also appreciate an all round writer, someone like Bates has dope pieces, nice throws and hands and puts in a lot of work, same with Rime.

i just love bombing ! simple tags within reason not to simple but over all in no order as im from the uk you might not know some of these names

tox- for getting up like absolutely EVERYWHERE

panik- for his getting up ability and sick throwup

cut - for the same reason at tox however cut is more artistic

earsnot - just been around for agis

Soe- from london for being up alot as well !

there you go not that interesting really bit thats what i like to see !

I find Raptor Jesus oner to be hands down, the best writer ever.. not only can this guy levitate, but i heard this nigga doesn't even use cans. dude just looks at a wall then a 99995 color burner appears. Apparently he turned down an offer to join MSK.

this^

/thread