FUCKING SPIDERS

TRILLionare

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a little spider in my bathroom, and on top of that a few weeks ago an ant colony decided to find its way into our kitchen and was bouncing all around as i killed them off. I started to catch the ants and flick he into the spiders web in the bathroom figuring the protein rich ants would make the spider grown bigger at a quicker rate and also it was getting a steady breakfast lunch and dinner. IT was going great untill the beginning of this week i walk into the bathroom and my lite spider got side busted by a spider 3 times it size, it took over the prime spot in the web. At first i thought it had killed my little spider but it only scared it to the outskirts of is web. Later that night i killed the larger spider and my little spider took over its location. Coincidentally i think the ants got the hint and i have not seen them for 2 days so now i dont know whats going to happen to the little spider.

ok. not a spider fan. You say theres a big ass spider and some hammer dents right under it?

time to add a few dents youself Trill.

i killed a big ass spider last week i found walking across my bed. I think it was just a wolf spider but still. Not fucking chill. The whole rest of the day i felt shit crawling on me.