absynth

garcia_vega

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i find Absinthe (theres the correct spelling for you) to be annoying, more than it is enjoyable. im sure you could brew up some of your own if you cant find any to buy, its really not that hard, its basicly soaking woodworm and a few other herbs in grain alcohol.

absynth is :crazy:. I went out one night drinking, came back to a mates house and had a good few shots of it (not knowing what it was) and I was absolutely wasted! Later that night we went yard and the next day I couldn’t remember painting at all; it was quite interesting when I got the flicks back!

The feeling is slightly different from just being drunk; maybe a bit like being slightly high on mushrooms as well as drunk. Apparently people have been known to hallucinate on it too. We get the slightly weaker shit over here you yanks probably get the same, it was illegal here at one point. Its from eastern europe originally and Vahn Gough was apparently fucked on it when he chopped his ear off.

i drank that stuff by the gallon in prague. it's 140 proof and it's not to be trifled with. within seconds of downing the first shot you can't help but wonder how you're going to drink the whole bottle. ever. i am quite a motherfucker when it comes to abusing my body with alcohol and i did walk away from that stuff limping quite a few times. nonetheless i'd drink some now if i had it...

Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH

We get the slightly weaker shit over here you yanks probably get the same, it was illegal here at one point. Its from eastern europe originally and Vahn Gough was apparently fucked on it when he chopped his ear off.

yea, most of the stuff here in the states isnt true absinthe, because absinthe in its true state contains a herb the fda has issues with, so here in the states, its illegal to sell the real absinthe, however, its not illegal to be in possesion of it, or to consume it.

Archived