I'm going to cut my legs off.

acer910

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
no, my problem is blah, blah, blah...

Your problem is that you're trapped in East Bumblefuck and all your freinds are dipshits.

You should run away from home, hop a freight train to whatever major city, and live in squat houses and under bridges spanging for change like all the other pissed off suburban punk rock kids your age do.

Then pick up a heroine addiction and a couple STD's and come home so mommy and daddy can pay for your rehab.

Then burn down that shitty show venue in retaliation for ruining your life.

after expecting a good thread, and reading this one, i think i can kind of relate to how you felt...

thats what i was going for. props for picking up on it

ASG and Weedeater both put on the best shows ive ever seen, hence why i shat bricks when i saw theyd be playing together.

Your problem is that you're trapped in East Bumblefuck and all your freinds are dipshits.

You should run away from home, hop a freight train to whatever major city, and live in squat houses and under bridges spanging for change like all the other pissed off suburban punk rock kids your age do.

Then pick up a heroine addiction and a couple STD's and come home so mommy and daddy can pay for your rehab.

Then burn down that shitty show venue in retaliation for ruining your life.

freight trains that go through my city just go from one end of the city to the other end at the port, id have to walk 80 miles to fayetteville which is the nearest connection to other cities by freight. and the venue is all brick and concrete floors so burning it down is easier said then done (its been attempted)

and if i actually did decide to cut my legs off, train would be the way to go. theres track right by my house and that train fucking flys down them. do you want me to drain the blood or do you want as much of the blood as possible when shipping it to you earl (if that was who requested my legs)?

go to a hip hop show.
attempted to go see a talib kweli show but the wanker infront of me bought the last ticket. and i also had the opportunity to go see jedi mind tricks before i even knew who they were (a friend said they were good, for some reason i didnt listen that time) but i had been walking around downtown for 6 hours in 30 degree weather and tickets werent going on sale for another 45 minutes and the last bus was about to leave so i said fuck it. then i looked them up and kicked myself in the ass for not going.

i cant believe this thread lasted 2 pages...

SO ACER HOW IS YOUR NEW LAPTOP?

ITS FUCKING GREAT.

as ive said more then 4 times, il post pics when i actually get back in town monday.

also, it has over 1000 valid email addresses saved on it, any idea what i can do with them?