Camera footage shows fatal Mexico subway shooting

Smacky636

Yeah, i wouldn't say i blame anyone, i'm just surprised that out of all those people no one helped out the guy in the white or realized they had an opportunity to take out the gunman. A solid smash to the back of his head with a briefcase or a heavy bag or something and he probably would've at least dropped the gun or been caught off guard enough that the guy in white would've tackled him.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mexico city sucks balls.

the subways are seriously over crowded. dude probably went crazy trynna get into the train. i know i used to hate shoving a few dozen people infront of me, just so i can get in or out of the train. on the other hand, they're pretty quiet compared to subway trains here in the u.s. cuz use rubber wheels instead of them steel ones.

My fault I meant it sucked to see no one help the guy in the white grappling with the shooter.

You gotta take into consideration that this is Mexico.

Shit's hood down there, and shit pops off all the time.

People probably didn't know if it was another drug war shooting or what, and were probably more concerend with getting out of the line of fire.

Not saying that's right or wrong, just sayin.

thats fact.

shit son, mexico or NOT. some dude inna crowded subway starts opening fire im sorry, but the last thing imma do is try to tackle this nutjob while he repededly shoots me:lol:

ill stand back n watch. maybe make an "OHHH" sound while he merks someone two to the dome.

but try and catch me heroing it up for no reason other than to feel good about myself at the end of the day.

not bloody likely.

and ya, mexico cities are gully as fuck, the price of human life low and bullets move real fuckin fast.

get a fuckin grip.

i know i used to hate shoving a few dozen people infront of me, just so i can get in or out of the train. on the other hand, they're pretty quiet compared to subway trains here in the u.s. cuz use rubber wheels instead of them steel ones.

your not seriously comparing having to physicaly throw 10 - 15 people out of your way to get on or off the train too having quieter rubber wheels.

are you?

You gotta take into consideration that this is Mexico.

Shit's hood down there, and shit pops off all the time.

People probably didn't know if it was another drug war shooting or what, and were probably more concerend with getting out of the line of fire.

Not saying that's right or wrong, just sayin.

True, I don't think it really matters where you are most people are going to run for their lives when someone's letting off rounds right next to them, but there were a few people standing right next to the two while they were grappling, just watching like the guy with the duffel bag who puts his hands up right after the other guy was shot.

Its real easy to say "I woulda tackled the shooter and shot him with his own gun blah blah blah" but the shooter had his back to people a few feet away watching it go down.

Something like this should of happened.

you guys are some white knight liars talking anbout "I woulda stepped in"

I gurantee none of yall EVER been around when people are buckin shots. Yall have ZERO experience with gunplay.

You either get down, run, or get behind sumthin thick and metal and watch that shit unfold, but unless thats FAM, let it be

shits wack as FUCK.

graff is meant to be sneaky. make people go "what the fuck" "when they do that"

not "IM GOING TO HIJACK AN ENTIRE SUBWAY LINE WHILE PEOPLE ARE SCARED FOR THERE LIVES AND THREATEN TO SHOOT THE CONDUCTOR"

you wanna do that shit. do it for money, im kool with that. but graff aint gotten nothin to do with that.

shit just RUINS it for everyone else.

now instead of possibly weasleing your way out of a situation pigs will go for direct arrests, draw guns and have mandatory jail sentencing.

you can thank dipshit toys like this guy and europe for global attention to graffiti terrorism. cause thats what the shit is they do.

shits so beat.

you're a fag who's scared of intense action.

dude was a politico, a loony, someone writing a POLITICAL message and ranting about politics and religion, not rallying his tag name along the wall or OH NO PUSHING THE EMERGENCY STOP BUTTON AND VANDALIZING THE TRAIN BECAUSE THAT'S THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD dude c'mon

NEVER ONCE have ANY europeans used guns to "hijack" a train and "hold a conductor hostage" maybe threatened 'em with pipes and shit do that out here and your average driver is going to launch, take the pipe from the 14 year old and wonk him with it. c'mon dude.

NEVER ONCE have ANY europeans used guns to "hijack" a train and "hold a conductor hostage" maybe threatened 'em with pipes and shit do that out here and your average driver is going to launch, take the pipe from the 14 year old and wonk him with it. c'mon dude.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings

do these guys count as Europeans?? "maybe threaten" people?

you guys are some white knight liars talking anbout "I woulda stepped in"

I gurantee none of yall EVER been around when people are buckin shots. Yall have ZERO experience with gunplay.

You either get down, run, or get behind sumthin thick and metal and watch that shit unfold, but unless thats FAM, let it be

I'm right with you... I would have gotten between cars, climbed on top of the train, and layed down hoping that the faint oder of the shit in my pants didn't give me away.