how to be cool at the internet

YouMad.GIF

1. Make screen name.

2. Get banned.

3. Make new screen name.

4. Get banned.

5. Make new screen name.

6 Get banned.

Bonus points if you try and front and act hard on the internet, while simultaneously creating a new screen name every single day, and then spending all day long trying really hard to be funny. Try and talk about obscure things relating to hip-hop, but no one will give a shit about. Stalk a DJ that lives in Tennessee and threaten to fly there to fight him. Chicken out like a pussy when he invites you too. Try and be his friend. Fail at it.

Stay cool, cool guy.

Cool%20Guy%20FINAL.jpg

Im glad someone else noticed the more i ignore this brain damaged retard the more needy he is for my attention and starts sucking my e dick left and right, every turn of a thread. No ignore button - i READ his dumb shit - then I IRL ignore, which seems to make him love me. I dont even neg the dude because i know in 8 hours he will have 2 tampons minimum and be banned. Dude really needs to be condemned, not because I care ( i dont give a fuck about dude on here... or anyone else for that matter) but because his 90+ psts a day on a daily banning new acct sets a fucked up presendent.

I just report his troll posts and hope someday mods realize how bad they are fucking the future of of this forum by letting him play yal like this.

But whatever canadafag, I got IRL IGNORE

You cant say shit i care about either way

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i actually made the thread because I saw spitfire made THE EXACT SAME thread that got locked and mentioned me "the dj from TN he stalked"

See how I quoted spitfire? This is just a re-up of his original thread

I figured I should comment on it, so I QUOTED WHAT SPITFIRE WROTE and responded, more to spitfire than COS

So Yes, I still IRL ignore, but I just wanted to let spitfire know he hit the nail on the head since he was talking about me

Carry on

Also. For extra coolness. Dont forget to mention your sexual encounters with SOBBING CRACKHEADS YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY 20$ TO FUCK BECAUSE YOURE SO FUCKING UGLY and dumb girls that just turned 18 even though youre pushing 30. Everyone will think your a real man, giving you internet props, and scoring you lots of internet pussy.

didn't the same guy threaten to "hunt down" shai hulud?

and get into an absurdly drawn out argument with dao about the suburb of vancouver he lives in

I heard through the grapevine that COS is going to be in the Bay Area, so I called him out repeatedly on here and Tinychat and even told him whereabouts I live in Oakland. Surprisingly, all he could do was call me a faggot over and over.

Well, once again....if he comes down here and DOESN'T get at me then he can't say I was hiding from him. I also have it on pretty good authority that dude wants nothing to do with meeting me in person...I wonder why?