Haystak VS Emenim

awkward eye

Yesterday I was watching Beef videos on youtube and came across Haystak talking all kinds of shit about Emenim.

I love the south but I can't co-sign this guy...This shit is stupid, I can't even believe he recorded this video and put it on youtube. I'm not a fan of either one of them to tell you the truth, but if you've ever heard Haystak rap you know he aint got shit on Emenim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbboObMgXJM

paleface2.jpg

Feel free to post up your cool story bro pics if you feel the urge...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^IDK nothing about this shit because I don't follow either of them but I think big country there is mad that these niggas(M&M in his case) are sitting on top and not giving anyone a shot to eat or at the throne..

Its a legit thing to be pissed about be it the nature of rap/hip hop, like this asshole beefs with fucking Mariah Carey of all people? You niggas have eaten give a young buck a shot..

*Oh but whoever this nigga is he came off looking the fool on himself in this video...