Loners unite! ...Or don't. Because then we wouldn't be loners.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but then again im not that big of a fan of talking about graffiti period.

Yes.

I really hate the "how did you start doing it?" question. I get that a lot. If there is one thing that I would have done differently when I was younger is be more anonymous, but partying and painting were a package deal at the time. Once in a while, I'll run into some really old head that is stuck in the past and wants to talk my ear off about graffiti in front of everyone. It's embarrassing. I didn't tell the last person I dated that I wrote graffiti for 6 months. I was sure they would think it was retarded.

I stay home a lot more now and only go to art shows to strictly support good friends.

damn elizabeth montgomery. Thats some emo ass shit

hahaha

I can keep going...

Don't get me stated on phones (there uselessnes), living with people (i can't), going to the supermarket (i hate it)...

I'm a miserable terrible person.

But I am also comfortable in my loner-ness. Strictly & very

Also who else goes to the movies, restaurants, museums, clubs, concerts alone? I love doing this, I do it all the time

Apart from the fact that I remember Bob Hope with fondness (RIP), I have to say I have always thought that LizMont1er=EMO is funnier than fuck and the only part I disagree with is the movies.

I go to a bunch alone (Hyena and I had along talk about this once). I always have, but in the last few years I found one of my pals, he's not a genius but he's got good taste and we both chief it up before the matinee... NO BETTER MOVE! I've found that you don't need Steven Hawkings to be there, just someone to bounce it off of afterwards, and get a slice from the FUCKIN' AWESOME pizza place next door. As for the rest, kinda consistently unless I just don't but usually I only go to restaurants if I'm with someone. I like to cook.