around the corner?

SELL CRACK HARD

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhE9X0XI7QN6B46evj

so ive been hearing these theories for months and months about nwo and its mandatory vaccinations. all these theories have been backed up with so much research that it truly mind boggles you. wake up. say no buy guns. i didn't make this thread so u can come on here post wise shit talk and then "nega- prop" me for my future defense. i came in here to share with you, that link. nwo cant work if the majority of the people in the world call to personal arms and stop the schemers before they scheme. 2 things can happen if all these diar consequences for not taking vaccines that will further diease any individual can happen. people will spread the truth and get together in defense. and they will crumble or re design their murderous and deceitful scheme. The other strong and stern possibility is that they either all together expel the internet due to the individuality that it possesses and unlike television is not 100 percent programmed by people that just want to make money and brainwash the youth and the less intelligent, or they can also temporarily suspend the web and attach serious censor ship over all ip addresses, the conclusion of both of those actions ends in us not standing up to know each other and the new world order blueprints and ideas and disgusting conclusions which very well might include camps for those who deny or refuse to be injected with these lethal poison shots. hand cuffs with microchips that are manufactured to process and show identifications, hellllllllllo??? holocaust like at FUCKING all???. If people go hard about this and start talking about this on c.n.n. and everywhere. protests. it might be preventable . on the other hand if anyone went STUPID hard with this information and these links, I really would not at all be surprised by hearing that agents and officers showed up at the owners of that or those ip addresses and demonstrated their future actions. stand up. research

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude

PLEASE dont talk about how vaccinations are a NWO trick

If it wasnt for vaccinations you would be too busy dodging measles and typhoid and polio to come up with these crackpot theories. And please talk about Masonry and try to school me on that. I fucking DARE you

also untill you chane your name to "Sell Dirt at the Quad" you wont be taken seriously

Some people need to lay off the weed and the crack pot theories

vaccinations to control our minds, the world is out to get you, fuck you might as well say that the secret lizard overlords are planning to enslave the human race

the closest thing to NWO style stuff in this world are big businesses working together to control wealth and power

as this isn't crossfire thats about as reasoned a response as I will give in ch0

ayo Kayne i was thinking of you with that early sentence about you nobodies. has a vaccination ever been on a Duane Reade heat warming commercial before? im surprised that a thug mauyo from anywhere in the states can believe and upload this video and title it as it is. they can wake up, but a forum abuser such as yourself that runs though countless humorous and lethargic threads, and some current eventful ones, can type a devils ad vocational standpoint THAT fast after i got the time to write that message and create this thread. my user name is sell crack hard due to the fact that i write sell pies. i smoke far too much weed to keep a steady job.simple. i couldn't care less about your name and the primary reasoning you went about to sign up with it. go to another thread, and stop judging my actions, or post links, spread that 1st link like i proposed to ALL users on this thread, this room and this website. YOU'RE not taking me seriously about anything. i don't care. when it comes down to it you live where ever you live and I live where ever i live and you don't have the funds to purchase a round trip airplane ticket to come and learn your lesson on why you shouldn't regularly abuse your keyboard muscles.so in the end of this argument, which is now, you're just gonna want to appear humorous and continue to act up through all of the wireless connection that you enjoy acting like a TRUE prick through.

Some people need to lay off the weed and the crack pot theories

vaccinations to control our minds, the world is out to get you, fuck you might as well say that the secret lizard overlords are planning to enslave the human race

the closest thing to NWO style stuff in this world are big businesses working together to control wealth and power

as this isn't crossfire thats about as reasoned a response as I will give in ch0

ALL THAT I AM SAYING IS THAT THE REASONING FOR MANDATORY VACCINATIONS AND THIS DECEIT IS TO HAVE A NEW WORLD ORDER. A WORLD RULED BY ONE SPECIFIC SET OF PEOPLE. WORLD WAR 3. COMPARE IT TO THE HOLOCAUST AND ITS FASCIST LEADER. THE FOUNDERS OF THE HOLOCAUST AND THE BANKS THAT FUNDED HITLER AND HIS SCHEMES ARE VERY MUCH SO INVOLVED IN THIS. THEY'RE NOT ALIENS. THEY'RE THE REASON FOR THE NEAR FUTURE, THEY'RE THE WRITERS OF SOCIAL ACCEPTANCES THAT RULE OUT ALL CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND THEY WRITE IT TO PROTECT THE MINDS OF PEOPLE THAT ARE FAST ASLEEP SUCH AS YOURSELVES WITH THE MEDIA AND MODERN SOCIETY. PITY YOU GUYS CANT AFFORD GOOD ALARM CLOCKS..

http://www.spreekillers.org/

Notice Australia has the 2nd highest ever spree killing. After this shooting they introduced new gun control laws, preventing semi-automatic rifles. There has been one more shooting since this (Monash Uni Clayton campus) and they introduced a ban on semi auto pistols.

US take note.

question, do you think someone who has it in his brain that he's going to kill people cares whether or not a gun is legal to have? Taking guns away from licensed normal people won't stop the nutjobs of the world. But someone in public with a licensed gun could very well stand in the way of a nutjob with a gun.

Dont be distracted, and take notes.

• Like 1

Ayo, Crack I'm real happy for you keeping your mind open and questioning shit and ima let you finish.. But WSHH IS ONE OF THE MOST LAME RACIST WEBSITES OF ALL TIME!!!! They might as well change the name to "internet watchdog group against underage whiteboys, mexicans, and hicks saying racist shit on web cams, and lame rap videos"

Ayo, Crack I'm real happy for you keeping your mind open and questioning shit and ima let you finish.. But WSHH IS ONE OF THE MOST LAME RACIST WEBSITES OF ALL TIME!!!! They might as well change the name to "internet watchdog group against underage whiteboys, mexicans, and hicks saying racist shit on web cams, and lame rap videos"

lol u seen that shit on wshh from the fat tko looking cat about kanye. odeeeee lmao