Vice co founder Gavin Mcinnes hates graffiti

i got dookies

COS, if you come down here get a hold of 50 and I'll fight you face to face. She'll take pics, it will be my first gay bashing except I won't feel bad for stomping your faggot Paki ass out.

I promise not to bring weapons. I'll shoot the one with you hand to hand.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So 50 told me you wouldn't meet up with her if I was with her because "I had a problem with you". That's holding it down real tight.

Then you're asking Kobe to ask me about spots in Berkeley. Are you fucking retarded? If I see you painting a spot you're going to catch hell. If I miss you painting a spot your shit is gonna get ragged and posted here. You want to be a prick to me on 12 oz and then come to my area, I'm gonna damn well take it to the streets.

I think you're shook because your mouth wrote a check your ass can't cash. If you're really stupid enough to come here you're gonna get played one way or the other.

So keep posting bullshit, if you show up here and I find you it's on. Believe that.

nawww dude. she said holler, me and shai are around. not knowing or caring we have ebeef. i replied "shai hates me!"

and thats it. believe it or not shaiguy, my time in california wasnt revolving around saying hi to someone off 12oz, with all do respect.

your a sociopath and a pathological liar Shai.

and thats really all im going to say.

your life is sad. and your a toy. and you wouldnt put a name through my graff that anyone down there could trace because you know that would be the last tag you ever put up under that name in the bay.

youv already lost. and you know it. its time you got over me, brah.

I-Shot-J-R.jpg

hahaha its vice.

who gives a shit. these dudes suck irak dick, thrw sacer on the cover and come off talking this shit.

that magazine isnt really funny anymore. the jokes are tired, nieratko doesent write anything funny anymore. and im sick of reading articles about obscure belgian fashion designers who make sweaters that look like mascot uniforms.

lolz at city on smash. another vancouver wigger who wishes he was born anywhere in cali.

Unrelated to the topic, but is it a misconception on my part of whenever I picture Shai, I imagine him looking like a mountain man with a big beard?

Without the fur hat.

Or maybe with it? >_>

Right now, not so much. I do rock a fur hat and the beard in the winter because I can do it properly and it's funny.

COS, the joke is on you for posting that pic. That was one that I cleared, we were having fun goofing off and being drunk and since I have no shame I cleared that one...trust that there were far more incriminating pics taken that night that you will never see.

**CityonSMASH** HE'S A GRAFF N DANCE WIGGER!!!!

IN SIDE CH.0 IS WAITING FOR ME!!! IN SIDE ON CH.0 IS WHERE I WANNA BE!!!!!

WIGGER!!!

WIGGER!!!

Spitfire15 HE'S A WIGGER!!!

T.T Boy AND shai hulud

Gavin Mcinnes WHAT WIGGER!!!

WIGGER!! WIGGER!! WIGGER!! WIGGER!!

IN SIDE CH.0 IS WAITING FOR ME, IN SIDE ON CH.0 IS WHERE

**CityonSMASH** WANNA BE!!!

HE'S A WIGGER!!!

A GRAFF N DANCE WIGGER!!!!

ThuggedOutGypsyz THAT FUCKING SPIC IS A GRAFF N DANCE WIGGER!!!

EVERYONE IN BRICKSLAYERS IS A WIGGER!!!

CH.0 AND THE 3RD RAIL TOOOO!!!

WIGGER!! WIGGER!!! WIGGER!!! WIGGER!!!

IN SIDE ON CH.0 IS WAITING FOR ME!!

IN SIDE ON CH.0 IS WHERE I WANNA BE!!!!!

FUCKING GRAFF N DANCE WIGGERS!!!

Why would I want to mimic Latinos getting sucked into female culture? When you see them getting manicures and corn rows it’s the exact same shit.

translation =" I always wanted to be down but got dissed because I was a lame out of town toy with no balls and deeply hate my self for failing to be a writer, I always wanted to be with a latina but they won't date me because im a bum looking whiteboy with no style and really bad hygiene, deep down I always wanted braids but I never got them because I was afraid all my hipster friends would diss me and call me a wigger... And I never was a fan of good hygiene.."