Obama coming for my blunts!!!! FUNK DAT!!!

YouMad.GIF

This isn't even about me being a stoner. I smoke a lot of weed sure, but I can smoke it in a way other than a blunt. I'll still get high, and everyone is happy.

The point is I can't pick up a fucking honey palma if I choose to. That's such a ridiculous little thing to ban, and it's really a frivolous action. What kind of retard would spend the dollar fifty to smoke one of those on its own anyway?

I don't want to sound like an "anarchy bro!" faggot, but I seriously view this as an (admittedly very minor) restriction to civil liberties. Chupa hit the nail on the head about lowering nicotine levels in ciggs as well. It's counter-intuitive, as it will just make people who have made the personal choice to smoke cigarettes smoke more and further any damaging effects.

This will only serve to piss people off, despite the "greater good" it promotes. And if menthols step up on the gallows Obama can kiss the black vote goodbye.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ban wont effect blunts, wraps, or anything other then ciggeretts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Smoking_Prevention_and_Tobacco_Control_Act

Provisions

FDA approval for any new tobacco products.

* Allows the FDA to change tobacco product content.

Worthy to note that the ban on flavorings applies to cigarettes only. Pipe tobacco, cigars, and the like are not included.

phew

The ban wont effect blunts, wraps, or anything other then ciggeretts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Smoking_Prevention_and_Tobacco_Control_Act

phew

THE BAN AS OF RIGHT NOW DOESNT EFFECT CIGARS

However the law DOES give the FDA authority TO BAN cigars

and since they are already flexing and banning cloves which will be out in a week, if you think they wont follow suit and ban flavored cigars you are ignorant to how the govt operates