Obama coming for my blunts!!!! FUNK DAT!!!

YouMad.GIF

europe is fucked like that.

i remember when i went to amsterdamn. the first couple shops we roll into were "aiight, this is kool. these guys mean buisness" refferring to thie size of what we thought were joints, people were smoking.

and me being younger at the time. like 23 or 24 i smoked hella weed. and im from Bc so we roll thick scuds out here on the constant all day long.

its kill out here, and its cheap.

anyways, then we find out that these people are just smoking these tobacco spliffs with hash rolled through the middle.

it was disapointing. we would literally roll into a shop. ask for a couple gerbs are there best buds, then cop a gerb of there best hash. roll it into one cannon.

there were times when shop managers would come up to us and be like "are you sure your going to smoke that"

we were just like sayin to ourselves, ah yeah. then were gonna walk next door and do it again. then you see that coffee shop across the stret. were gonna do it there too.

shit was kinda weak.

but whatevs. different cultures. they believe in smoking everyday out there but they think its wack to get too high.

hmm.

no

one

cares.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey jackass

cloves are banned as of next week, they are on liquidation everywhre

as is shiska, the flavored hookah tobacco

what the fuck makes you think they wont follow through in suit like they already have

the law BANS ANY CANDY / FRUIT FLAVORED TOBACCO PRODUCTS, NOT JUST CIGARETTES

aparantly menthols are on the chopping block next, but the NAACP has blocked that legislation (shouldnt they be FOR it?)

I don't think you get my point. Its NOT the end of the world. Yes it sucks, yes its means a lot of people won't be able to smoke their favorite blunts, Is that going to stop anyone from smoking weed? no. More people will be upset over the restrictions on menthols (I won't). But they can't get rid of ALL tobacco products (sucks about shiska), their not banning all cigerettes and blunts.

It seems ridiculous. Thought the bill includes all tobacco products, I though the whole point was to prevent tobacco products from being marketed to kids. If thats the case, then it would make no real sense to get rid of hookah tobacco and blunts, most young kids don't even know what hookah is.

people should have the right to smoke whatever cigarette or blunt they choose, Its still not the end of the world.

I hope Americas blunt game doesn't end up like canadas!!!

If I ever see that oatmeal and corpse ash century Sam bullshit in my corner store i'm burning it to the ground

Even honey dutches?!? Those Bern around for 20 years!

I'm about to put all my money into grape swishers, peach optimos, and strawberry phillies and make a killing... I just gotta figure out how to keep em from going stale...

FUCK I DONT WANT OUR BLUNT GAME TO BE LIKE CANADAS!!!!

NOOOOO!!!!

Fuck all that flavor shit!!!

Regular Swishassssssss fa meeeeeeee!!!

the thing that pisses me off about this is it starts with little shit like this.. whats next to ban? he already wants to ban legal guns. i just think there's more important shit for this dude to do than go around banning things.

EXACTLY!!!

YOU DONT NEED A NEW FUCKING LAW/BAN/GOVERNMENT POLICY TO DICTATE PEOPLES LIVES FOR EVERY LITTLE BAD THING!!!! Let people smoke rolled up polaroids I dont care!

enjoy your new tic tac

• Like 3

thats whats up.

but how many of you still really smoke that many blunts??? I mean maybe its just me, but Im more into joints(rice papers), pipes and bongs... whatever.. I dont smoke reg weed, so maybe thats what it is.. but yo straight up its about tasting bomb ass weed. Fruity blunts are cool n all every now n then.. but cant say it would be a big deal if this law really is what you all make it to be..

just my 2 cents and a bag of chips.

this

smoking flavoured shit is pretty gross. spend the extra money and buy good strands of weed. youll shortly be able to tell what youre smoking without even being told what strand it is. with or without tobacco. i havent had a blunt is 5-6 years.

but banning things is pretty silly, i do know however that you americans invented this whole health and safety blitz that has spread to the rest of the world. if health insurance stays private the cost of more sick people would be spread to private companies. the arguement here (canada/uk) is that smokers cost more on the health systems. which is strange because they die significantly earlier than non smokers. and i mean, if youre going to go after this, why no go after mcdonalds ads targeted at kids, obeceity, alcohol marketed to under 21's, no recycling programmes, etc.

youd that the even obamas party (which is still centerist at best) would agree that the american principal of 'the government that governs least, governs best'. even if it doesent work what so ever (think wall street).

oh and a lot of euros can smoke massive joints/can hang with bc style smokers. i know theres one mod who can attest to this. ;)

I think you're all focusing way too much on the blunt and shisha aspect, and completely ignoring the fact that they're going to lower nicotine in ALL cigarettes. So, lower the nicotine level to make people smoke more, then raise the tax ungodly amounts to increase profit. Bulllllllshit.

ahem...

• Like 1