chappelle was right.

complex

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If your gonna pass out then you run the risk of being fucked with, its a sad fact, don't partake in this shit myself as it is really lame, but all that happens is a few cans get stacked up on someone (buckeroo)

I have seen pics of these American college guys who put their nuts n shit like that on their friends heads or do mad homo shit like that, I don't get it, in AMerica which I find quite homophobic your college kids do some fucking homo things to each other, never seen that shit here

worse I have seen is someone written on or worst thing an eyebrow taken off, all part of growing up, most people seem to grow out of it by the time they are about 16

frat people.

brah i copped this new fuckin fitted jawn, dude it's so sick, check out the sticker, all three of 'em are still on...

...naw bruh, i paid for it, and then there was this one girl right? and she was totes not feelin my new fit, so i was all like "fuck that" and dipped outta there, and got back in jason's civic.

... his civic is fuckin icy dude! he put a body kit on it and like mad undercarraige lights and shit, it's so fuckin' dope, dude, you gotta see it. and we were blastin some lil' wayne, shit was too dope, brah. we hit the liquor store and brad had a fuckin' fake that does everything so we got some fuckin' nattys and some 40's, so later on brah lemme get my ipod and play some afro man, we can drink the 40's and chill right? yo is ben cool with that right? nice.

yo you going to that jersey party at TK later? bro it's gonna be so sick... i heard alex is gonna be there! fuckin' alex! that kid is so sick on the pong tables, like he's a fuckin' demi god, bro. he made his own BP table at his house outta dip tins, man. how fuckin' legit is that?

yo, we can take my rover, well, actually it's my dad's but fuck that, we can smoke it up and shit and get mad fly bitches in there, yo. dude my boy carl said he could hook me up with 3 or 4 lax jerseys for the party right? fucking siiiiick. you trying to get with andrea?

..no?

..thats the way to go dude, if shes not giving you anything, fuck that, dude, i heard clara's gonna be there and she looked real fuckin' good at the rascall flatts concert, like so hot, dude, i wanted to motorboat those tits right there, but i was STILL high so yo! i was just chilling and shit... she was feeling me though, i'm so sure, dude, i got such a shot.

when are you leaving? wanna pregame before? is brett alright with that? word? alright bro text me or something

• Like 1

could have. now i have a reason for some fucked up kind of revenge. shitting in the gas tank. or moving everything in the house.

Or a rusty icepick in the leg....maybe beating them with a sock full of pennies?

People who pull shit like that get swung on so everyone at the party can watch them run away screaming like little girls. Then I'll punch out a window or two and spray blood all over the place.