oh the motherfucking irony

Soup

So i worked at a dive shop for exactly 3 months before my supervisor's plan to get me fired finally came true. Dunno why he decided to consistently lie about my work performance but finally they found a replacement and let me go.

Today a friend of mine and I drove over to the affiliated dive shop to pick up some gear and I ended up unexpectedly walking out of there with a job consisting of me being a complete asshole to my old supervisor about 20 times a day. I win.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Karma's a stupid word for self-indicitive conscientious dumbfucks who think things are categorically black and white— leading to drama, vengeance, ulterior motives, etc.— I'm not into bullshit caused by some asshat's misguided sense of spiritual fervor.

I just like irony because it's simple and only consists of face value. In other words, the order things happen in are kindof funny. Like when i fucked my replacement's sister who, for added irony, was engaged. I don't think he DESERVED me fucking his sister because he took my job. Especially cus now we're really cool and Im glad he took that job because he's a great friend who equally dispises my supervisor, and knows how to make the best fish tacos.