• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yeaaaah baby

FUCK ROCKBAND

can i get an amen?

this game blows.

fools like it, i hate it.

this new beatles shit came out.... and i say all these fools who are "good" at rock band should learn a real instrument, instead of a plastic piece of shit.

venting on trivial shit right now.

but forreal rockband blows.

Shit I don't understand is that people actually have serious debates, asking if a person that's real good at Rock Band/Guitar Hero, will they also be good at a real guitar. And in most cases, those "Guitar Hero" champions sucked when trying to strum a real guitar.

The Guitar Hero "guitar" is nothing but a controller with buttons that you play Simon Says with, that happens to be shaped like a guitar. The only thing it helps you with is maybe rhythm. At best, maybe Rock Band drums would be closer to the real thing, since the act of percussion is closely related. Still not the same though.

Yeah I have only played rock band with the drums (because that guitar shit is gay as hell)

and I testify as someone who use to play jazz set in high school, it's pretty much like playing the drums. Actually, it would be a good training tool to play real drums honestly

the only real difference is a lack of notation (which most drummers can't read anyways) and a lack of responsiveness of a real set-but it's pretty much exactly the same as playing a 2 Tom digital set with no s

cymbols... Actually is there a hi-hat?

So yeah, it's a lot like playing a scaled down set

you know they are eventually going to come out with a version for hip hop and turn tables. that one is going to be funny...but in a bad way.

yeah, i guess if people are having fun with it, it's cool. it's not for me though. i would rather try to learn how to play the bass for real.

O they have a dj turntable scratch controller game

I don't remember what it's called

but I've seen it on many DJ sites, and it's about the gayest shit ever

As for the mc game. Pa Rappa the Rapper?!!!!!!!?

fuck what you all have heard.

guitar/rockband/drum set/ hero is all gay.

dj equiptment?

i will killaman with a samurai sword if they bring that out.

this shit is the bane of my existence.

gotta have AA batteries to play a kansas song?

foooool i got that on vinyl.

shits weak.

like call of duty is for people who cant shoot a real weapon, guitar hero is for people who cant play a real guitar.

some people take that shit to the extreme, with that sort of passion they have for the game they may as well just pick up a real fuckin' instrument, no?

I only like videogames with murder and gore or fast ass cars anyways

but chicks seem to like rock band stuff

I would play rock band with chicks over dance dance revolution tho

that's way gayer

and probably harder, I'm not gonna front when I was housesitting for my mom and I went thru all my lil sisters wii games I tried to play it after I beat the fuck out of Mario everything, and not only is the music gawdawfull and everything incredibly gay, I can't even comprehend that shit

Yes feel free to clown the fuck out of me for getting fucked up and even trying to do it for a whole 3 minutes

I deserve it, and all the E-shame that comes with it

I'm a grown ass man, I can take it

can i get an amen?

this game blows.

fools like it, i hate it.

this new beatles shit came out.... and i say all these fools who are "good" at rock band should learn a real instrument, instead of a plastic piece of shit.

venting on trivial shit right now.

but forreal rockband blows.

I have to agree.

I always said if can't teach me to play a guitar then wtf is the point....My nephew wanted me to play Guitar hero with him one day so I did and my opinion stayed the same.

When I was a kid we had a version of this game and it sucked...Anyone remember this piece of garbage?

simon_game_w.jpg

The Guitar Hero "guitar" is nothing but a controller with buttons that you play Simon Says with, that happens to be shaped like a guitar.

I only read the first post before I posted...This is exactly what I told my Nephew.

Why do chicks stay loving gay shit

All I need is a high yellow down ass chick

That has a passion for GTAIII

and has her braid game tight..

Well some other shit too, but I'm done typing, the sunrise I sleep..

I play guitar

I play guitar hero

I play it cause its fun, end story

This.

And yeah I just bought an EBMM JPM 6 on Tuesday to add to my slowly growing collection of 'real' guitars. Its currently on its way over here from Canada, I can't wait to play that motherfucker. GH5 looks gay as fuck, not one virtuosic looking song on there, so I won't buy that shit.

I have to agree.

I always said if can't teach me to play a guitar then wtf is the point....My nephew wanted me to play Guitar hero with him one day so I did and my opinion stayed the same.

When I was a kid we had a version of this game and it sucked...Anyone remember this piece of garbage?

simon_game_w.jpg

yup. i can still hear the sounds it made lurking in my head.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now