Farts

pedoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So... this story happens on 2 nights. The 'other night' and 'another night'...

On 'another night' I rolled up to my bro's house and my nephew 'Get you hand out of your pants!' was saying goodbye to his friend C.J. and also dragging the brand new puppy in the door. He's a neurotic type and he didn't know I was coming over so he shouts "What are you doing here?" and runs inside closing the puppy and me outside. I still had to cover about 25 ft. to the door so I just kept coming and greeting the puppy who was on a leash (now closed in the door). The puppy fully recognized me and was all wiggle butt until the door opens again and the kid says "You can't come in... um... my dog has 'the farts' and the house smells awful!"...

I said: "Really?" and just barged in... the house didn't smell but the whole family (2 parents, 3 boys) remarked on the potentcy of previous releases.

Flash forward to the 'other night'

Wednesday we're at "Quit It!"'s baseball game. He's an older nephew. So the puppy runs off after a ball I tossed and then kinda gets distracted by some passing children and finally runs up right next to the playground and starts squeezing one out. I shout to Bro "hey man! Your dog's pinching a loaf, bring a bag!" and then....

Lemme say this before I say that.... She's just a puppy and they go to the vet sometimes and get De-worming meds.... AND!

AND...

That little dog crapped a tapeworm like 4 ft. long! She was crapping, then running, then confused and crapping more, then running from the crap but the was like a leash and she crapped some more. Then rubbed her butt all over the playground.

I mentioned it before, but it's important to note that this happened right next to the playground, and I was in charge when it started so I had about 30 kids asking me about what was up up with "my" dog's butt.

Anyway, fun times. Have you ever seen a tapeworm? Insane!

• Like 2