Farts

pedoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother farted in my ear when I was 9. He had gone to see Judas Priest the night before, and spent the whole night eating funyons and drinking cheap bear. I was watching Saturday morning cartoons, laying on the couch, and he snuck up behind me and sat on my head. The nasty part is that when he sat on my head, my ear was pointing up and basically became his toilet seat. He let out a leather ripping fart, and with his sphincter being so close to my ear (n/h) it vibrated my eardrum. It was the most disturbing sound, and the feeling of butt air pushing up against the side of my face was brutal. But the smell! After the second or two the fart took, my brother stood up in hysterics. I laid there shocked with a "what the fuck" face, and that's when the smell hit me. It made me gag, jump up, and run to the kitchen. I ran to my mother screaming and complaining, and she looked at me with confusion, then started laughing.

That's pretty much the story of my life growing up in the house of Broclo.

Ha-ha-ha-haa! Hell bent for leather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My brother farted in my ear when I was 9. He had gone to see Judas Priest the night before, and spent the whole night eating funyons and drinking cheap bear. I was watching Saturday morning cartoons, laying on the couch, and he snuck up behind me and sat on my head. The nasty part is that when he sat on my head, my ear was pointing up and basically became his toilet seat. He let out a leather ripping fart, and with his sphincter being so close to my ear (n/h) it vibrated my eardrum. It was the most disturbing sound, and the feeling of butt air pushing up against the side of my face was brutal. But the smell! After the second or two the fart took, my brother stood up in hysterics. I laid there shocked with a "what the fuck" face, and that's when the smell hit me. It made me gag, jump up, and run to the kitchen. I ran to my mother screaming and complaining, and she looked at me with confusion, then started laughing.

That's pretty much the story of my life growing up in the house of Broclo.

:lol:

hahah well put earl.

onetime back in the day i was giving my brother the "brown eye" (where you fart in the face whilst mooning.

my mom walked into the room right as i did it, saw everything, then we made eye contact mere milliseconds after the fart was done, and gave me one of the most disappointed looks ive ever seen.

it was awesome.

I was known as the " Phantom Farter " at the airport for years . Usually after fueling an airplane , I'd have to take the paperwork and give it to the crew . A lot of times there is a crew change , and I'd leave the fuel slip in the cockpit with a " bonus " . If you've seen the cockpit of an airplane then you know how confined of a space it is , and I'd close the door to seal it in . I've pulled my fuel truck away before and seen the First Officer gasp and open their side window before , and had a United crew ask Ops if the fueler or a Cabin Cleaning crew farted in the plane .

My girlfriend started nipping my head about farting yesterday. i have a good chuckle to myself when i let out a good fart. so i let two go and start laughing, she starts pissing herself too. then tells me it's too early in the relationship for me to be farting infront of her.

is there a point in time in a relationship where it's acceptable to fart infront of your partner?!?!?!

and i caught an ex of mine catch a fart into a shoe, then smell it laughing...

i dunno if she knew i was watching or not...