Farts

pedoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's this awful sports bar called Muldoon's in my neighborhood that I used to frequent so I could watch Detroit Pistons games here in New York. On one particular night, I ordered what would soon be the worst nachos of my life. As I took the first horrible bite, somebody farted. It was a bad scene for the next 3-5 minutes.

The next day I got cable at the crib and haven't been back to Muldoon's since.

what's up with guys thinking farting is so funny? my dude farts on me and laughs like it was the funniest thing he ever saw... or heard. i may chuckle but i think it's more gross than funny esp if it stanky!!!

Honestly? Probably because it's a funny sound that comes out of your asshole of all places.

To a man The Fart is a joke that will never get old.

when you're around a whole group of people and you feel this massive fart coming on. like right on the verge of exploding out of your asshole, and you're doing your best to keep it in by tensing your ass muscles, and some dude says something funny and you laugh at loud, and as you laugh you simultaneously let out the fart. and it's loud. and really fucking awkard

I say let'er rip. Fuck the dumb shit, if your colon has excess gas it's supposed to get expelled. Around your girl, your mom, your boss, in your passed out boys face, on your dog, for revenge purposes, just to say "I love you", etc. it makes no difference.

Girl farts are hilarious, so are my two year olds cuz he can do it like a grown man.

My son's farts rumble, and then he has a diaper full of shit.

Shit is like :yuck:

hahah lil kids farting is funny as hell, when my son was a baby he would have a look of complete concentration then bust out a huge fart and then fill his nappy

he is almost 5 now and whenever he farts i still find it funny

My dog has the worst farts I've ever smelled. I'm not lying, we changed her food last week and had to go back on the old brand fast. It was brutal.

So being the fun guy I am, I grabbed the dog and farted right on her face as payback. She didn't mind, she just looked at me all cute and licked her lips. My girlfriend on the other hand was pissed. She reacted like I kicked the dog and cut it's leg off. I'm amazed she didn't call the ASPCA on me.

i caught what i beleive to be my puppies first cause he let a little squeaker go and the cute fucker literally jumped around in shock at stared at his butt and havnt seen him react like that again to one.

my last dog was a fuckin champ. she ruled. but if she was laying beside me and let one go id straight squeeze her belly and pop out a few more manually like i was giving her belly cpr.

shit was priceless.

My brother farted in my ear when I was 9. He had gone to see Judas Priest the night before, and spent the whole night eating funyons and drinking cheap bear. I was watching Saturday morning cartoons, laying on the couch, and he snuck up behind me and sat on my head. The nasty part is that when he sat on my head, my ear was pointing up and basically became his toilet seat. He let out a leather ripping fart, and with his sphincter being so close to my ear (n/h) it vibrated my eardrum. It was the most disturbing sound, and the feeling of butt air pushing up against the side of my face was brutal. But the smell! After the second or two the fart took, my brother stood up in hysterics. I laid there shocked with a "what the fuck" face, and that's when the smell hit me. It made me gag, jump up, and run to the kitchen. I ran to my mother screaming and complaining, and she looked at me with confusion, then started laughing.

That's pretty much the story of my life growing up in the house of Broclo.

• Like 1