NEW YEARS!!

shameless self promotion

Ok, just wanted to let you know that new years eve is my birthday, Ill be chillin with my girl and partying with the boys, So you all to drink mad beers for me and get really fucking wasted. BUT, you also gotta make sure you get a dd. Have an awesome new years and party safe...I have lost a good many friends to drunk driving, so i couldnt let this pass...just a heads up guys, cause i love all you..:D

Take care and get fucked..!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

have a good new years all, tt will not be doing anything for new years as he was sold out of his 3 month old plans...... so yeah, if anyone would like to come over and ring in the new year with me, feel free to get in touch and drop by, i have hella board games and we could also get drunk and stuff.

I was thinking of grabbing that special someone......sitting on a hill..watching the fireworks..and taking body shots..then..walk home shit faced...and pass out watching..the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy..Im sure theres huge parties going on..with plenty of free drinks..and lots of annoying people..but I dont know..Im just not into it especially this year...Id rather..walk in the cold..with fingerless gloves..and fall on my ass a bunch.slipping on ice...shell toes and their damn flat soles....but enjoying myself at the same time!

Archived