liberals hate america and squelch free speech

x5v1s

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how is someone with Liberal views gonna hate free speech??

I have very liberal views, I agree in social healthcare, welfare programmes, free speech, gay rights, equality, legalisation of certain drugs. Everyone is equal no matter what sex they are, what race they are or how Rch or poor they are - it is just a shame the world doesn't work like that

The things that annoy me are narrowmindedness, racism, homophobia, sexism.

and pointless fucking posts on 12oz

hahaha yeah .. do you think i agree with taps ..no ...we need to get rid of them too ....government intrusion .. from the left or right is b.s. ....but i do agree with racial profiling ..like maybe 5 Afghani's sharing a place ...yeah peep it out make sure its harmless ...within reason ..like a good reason ...fuck the acorn and the kids bringing them down ..there all puppets distracting us from the realness of all of our right\'s being trampled on..from the right and left ...

but liberals //yuck

okay okay... im going to go out on a limb here and somewhat defend the dude. some of what dude is saying is true. the media is pretty liberal. the only conservative tv news is fox news which people always seem to slam as "conservative propagangda". but msnbc and networks similar to it (cnn) do the exact same thing for liberals. seems as though all media networks completely favor one side or the other. i think all this is funny because both sides seems to be completely defending their side's politicians when ALL OF EM are crooks. both liberal and conservative politicians do nothing but take money from the same large corporations that force them to pass what ever laws they see fit. i refuse to sit here and say that GW Bush was "pure evil" and that obama is our savior. how can one side be completely right and the other completely wrong? there is a middle ground with every issue and its my belief that neither side will ever admit that the other has "some good ideas". unless both sides work together nothing will ever change. but liberals cant argue that they are for free speech when they wont listen to a word any conservative has to say. call me an idiot. i probably didnt even write this out the way i wanted to.