Windows 7

dwel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The netbook version of Ubuntu probably won't work unless it's on a netbook (different processors).

PCLinuxOS has a screen resolution/video driver manager that's relatively painless to use. But since you're stuck in the mid-90s and have no burner (?) you'll have to wait.

And TinyXP is good for laptops...I know, you don't want XP but it's leaps and bounds better than stock XP. Try it out.

hahaha the reason why i dont have a burner is a long story. the computer im on is a 2007 eMachines and the person who used to own it thought something was wrong with their burner because it had a DVD sticker on it yet he couldnt burn DVD's so he tried to replace the driver himself and royally fucked it up.

and yea, i looked up the specs of the laptop and its not compatible with the netbook version.

and do you have a link to tinyxp? ive never heard of it

we are all going to be getting assigned an IPv6 IP address when it fully converts these are going to be handed out like social security numbers so we can log into our cloud and pull data from the outer interwebs

Keep waiting. I've got a military insider friend who says that this will not happen for a very very long time. IPV6 will totally fuck everything up. They are even having trouble with IPV6 now......

Keep waiting. I've got a military insider friend who says that this will not happen for a very very long time. IPV6 will totally fuck everything up. They are even having trouble with IPV6 now......

yeah my professor told me this a few years back when they were getting really scared about ipv4 running out, in reality to fully get IPv6 installed the WHOLE EARTH will have to be pulled off grid for a minimum of 3 minutes all at the same time. And there's absolutely no way this will happen.