Spell Check

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Guest Ginger Bread Man

NAO im no spelling nazi but...

over the last couple months i've noticed a steady increase of grammar and spelling issues that even a 5th grader reading curious george would know how to spell and being one who doesn't post too often i just noticed the spell check button is gone.

we should turn this thread into a post your IQ or something because how fucking dumb are you that you don't realize that this is what the red underline is indicating when you are typing your Wall of text in big bold 7 size font.

YOU SPELLED THE WORD WRONG YA BIG DUMMY. go back and try again.

shit is getting out of control.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

USING A SPELL CHECK IS FOR FAGGETS.

shits plastic as fuck. do you walk around speaking through a spell check micraphone? NO.

i type how i type i talk how i talk.

you little pussys using spellchecks are just wannabe smart people.

you make the same fuckin mistakes as everyone else yet because you funnel yer shit through a spell check siv somehow think your med school profs.

gasface.jpg

shits plastic as fuck. do you walk around speaking through a spell check micraphone? NO.

i type how i type i talk how i talk.

you make the same fuckin mistakes as everyone else yet because you funnel yer shit through a spell check siv somehow think your med school profs.

I don't even use spell check. I'm just not a retard, so I don't spell things wrong.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

the only FAGOT HERE IS YOU BITCH, now go sit in the corner.

as for faking intelligence...

have you ever heard of learning from your mistakes?

spell check enables you to learn to spell words which otherwise would be discombobulated so bad you'd make a 5th grader snicker.

this thread isn't meant for those who use /internet/text type. it's meant to blast those who can not for the life of them spell a basic word like "MICROPHONE".

perhaps your intelligence quotient is too low to realize this.

as for faking intelligence...

have you ever heard of learning from your mistakes?

spell check enables you to learn to spell words which otherwise would be discombobulated so bad you'd make a 5th grader snicker.

this thread isn't meant for those who use /internet/text type. it's meant to blast those who can not for the life of them spell a basic word like "MICROPHONE".

perhaps your intelligence quotient is too low to realize this.

WizardTinManClose.jpg

Guest Ginger Bread Man

im with you and i consider those typos not really what this is about.

this is about BLATANT stupidity gone rampant on the oontz.

"MICROPHONE" is a good example.

had the idiot spelled it "MIRCOPHONE" i would understand but the motherfucker spelled it "MICRAPHONE"

what a dumb fuck.

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You're-and-Your

A frighteningly large percentage of individuals fail to understand the difference between the words "you're" and "your". Here is a quick and dirty crash course on this common usage problem.

1. Understand the proper usage of the word you're. It is a contraction, or a combination of, the words you and are. Other examples of contractions include doesn't, they're, and can't.

"You're a good friend." ("YOU ARE a good friend.")

"I don't know what you're talking about." ("I don't know what YOU ARE talking about.")

2. Understand the proper usage of the word your. The word your is the possessive form of you, referring to something that a person has, or something that belongs to the person in discussion [or, the person you are talking to].

"Is your stomach growling?"

"Your book is on the table."

3. Take a look at some examples. Each of the following examples shows an incorrect use of your/you're, and why it is incorrect.

"I can't read you're handwriting."

Incorrect because the contraction for "you are" is being used as the possessive form of you. It should be replaced with "your". Would "I can't read you are handwriting" make sense?

"If your hungry, then you should probably eat something."

Incorrect because there is no possession in question. This should be replaced with you're, or you are. Would "If my hungry..." make sense?

"Your very smart."

Again, incorrect. The "very smart" does not belong to the person that you are talking to — this doesn't make any sense. Replace your with you're, or you are.

4. Keep in mind that the word your will never be followed by the words the, a, or an.

5. Remember that the word your will usually not be followed by an adjective [a word that describes], when that adjective is describing the person that you are talking to. In other words, saying "Your very kind" or "Your stupid" will almost never be correct. "Your very kind" or "your stupid" would be correct if they were describing a noun.

"Your nice son brought me my coat."

Here, your nice is correct because nice is describing the person's son.

Tips:

Remember that you're is actually a combination of two words and thus fulfills two very important roles in a sentence or clause. Because it includes both a pronoun and a verb, you're will always be the subject and at least part of the verb of any clause in which it appears.

Try replacing “your” or “you’re” with “you are” if you are unsure which to use. If the sentence makes sense, use “you’re.” Remember that only “you’re” is a contraction, and it omits the letter “a.” The apostrophe in “you’re” signifies the omission of the letter “a.” If the sentence does not make sense, you will know to use “your.”

For example:

“You’re a good writer!” → “You are a good writer!”

“You are” makes sense in this sentence, so you can use “you’re.”

”I cannot read you're handwriting.” → "I cannot read you are handwriting."

“You are” does not make sense in this sentence, so you should use “your.”

Try not to think that proper writing is strictly "academic". It makes you appear more intelligent. More importantly, it eliminates the risk of bad habits "slipping out" in situations in which it is critical to convey properness, such as writing a college essay or a job résumé.

Just remember "You're not spelling your words correctly," and it all falls into place.

While acceptable in text messaging, the increasingly popular "ur" should never be used in writing.

Erkle actually made sense there.

Surprisingly I understood.

*Because of 12oz I learned the difference between your and you're.

I'm in my car right now but I just reached in my glove box for something and I got twilight zoned cause of something I put in there a few months back.

Its a pizza delivery flyer me and a homie found on the ground one time and for some reason decided to read.

The thing has a rediculous ammount of spelling mistakes.

Ill take a flick when I'm at home.

Huxtable it appears your googling has payed off for at least a brief minute of your otherwise useless existance.

I'd say thank you but I'd rather not.

Instead I will part by saying your an idiot.

Erkle actually made sense there.

Surprisingly I understood.

*Because of 12oz I learned the difference between your and you're.

I'm in my car right now but I just reached in my glove box for something and I got twilight zoned cause of something I put in there a few months back.

Its a pizza delivery flyer me and a homie found on the ground one time and for some reason decided to read.

The thing has a rediculous ammount of spelling mistakes.

Ill take a flick when I'm at home.

Huxtable it appears your googling has payed off for at least a brief minute of your otherwise useless existance.

I'd say thank you but I'd rather not.

Instead I will part by saying your an idiot.

4v01ap.jpg