no wait really? no really?

Crocodile Tears

1529448566lgb5.jpg

1271914228_4b21152fa8.jpg

yikers_nigger_king1.jpg

http://www.zooomr.com/photos/poagao/3079185/

one of my people sent me this after i sent him the image of that dude with all the knives in his body and one in the eye and in the subject i put REAL?

this is what he sent me back, same subject REAL? i laughed it off and said that belongs in the photoshop thread but then googled it of course and now this...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I think that fact that the word 'nigger' is spelled differently in two of the pictures gives it away a bit.

Some Einstein in Zhongli decided to name his store “Nigger King” not long ago. Naturally, it was only a matter of time before some westerner saw it and reported it to the GIO, which called the Zhongli police and suggested they pay the guy a visit. The owner was apparently quite apologetic and promised to change the offensive sign immediately. Oh Happy Day. But what did he change it to? “Niggar King”