laugh with me: chicks in a fashion ad with Montana

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone here old enough to remember when punk meant something? Walking down the street past a bunch of skinhead mohawk type fools as a middle schooler and really being concerned that you might get your ass kicked for no good reason. Back before all the peace punk, crust punk, yadda yadda punk shit came out.

raises hand and flails it in air

Anyone here old enough to remember when punk meant something? Walking down the street past a bunch of skinhead mohawk type fools as a middle schooler and really being concerned that you might get your ass kicked for no good reason. Back before all the peace punk, crust punk, yadda yadda punk shit came out.

Anarcho and the peace punk movement (later formed crust in the mid 80s) started in the 70's. I doubt you are that old.

ive seen one ad with a girl holding a guitar the wrong way, with the low E on the bottom

now i know the ad was probably for something that didn't even have to do with guitars.

but i just have to point out.. that some great influential guitarists have played guitar like that.. for example Jimmie Hendrix played the guitar that way, Derek Trucks plays it that way, along with a couple other guitar players who have played along side Eric Clapton.. but that ad probably had nothing to do with guitar.

-blackboatshoes

edit- i see crackteeth already told you .

now i know the ad was probably for something that didn't even have to do with guitars.

but i just have to point out.. that some great influential guitarists have played guitar like that.. for example Jimmie Hendrix played the guitar that way, Derek Trucks plays it that way, along with a couple other guitar players who have played along side Eric Clapton.. but that ad probably had nothing to do with guitar.

-blackboatshoes

edit- i see crackteeth already told you .

I'm tempted to restring a crappy guitar I have, and play it upside down, to see the benefits/difficulty that follows from doing so.

oh yeah and fuck skinheads, how can you be punk with the mind of a jock?

All this speak about punks, led me to google a movie I saw a bit ago about some nazi punk movement in the UK. I didn't find the movie but I some how managed to stumble upon the Dead Kennedys Nazi punks fuck off song in some stormfront white pride forum. Some of the stuff there all be it ignorant and retarded are still funny reads for just that reason, for example a random page I jumped on involved the discussion of X back or Y Back suspenders and colors.

i hate the "punk" fraise

it annoys the fuck out of me

you know whats more annoying. the fact that you are trying to appear so much cooler than "punk" kids. when in reality you are/is/was (i can just tell) one of them.

and

ITS PHRASE. OHHH MYYYYYY FUCKINGGGGG GODDDDDDD ARE YOU STUPID ON PURPOSE?

Anarcho and the peace punk movement (later formed crust in the mid 80s) started in the 70's. I doubt you are that old.

No I am not that old. I remember seeing punks as a young child and noticing how much things had changed when I stated going to punk shows as a teen that is all.

I'm pretty sure that ad has nothing to do with graphic designers or graffiti.

To me it looks like a clothing brand ran by a chick who thought it would be cool to have a "punk" theme, and asked her street art stencil friend where to buy pink graffiti paint.

This shit happens all the time. I can't see how this is related to sellout graffiti graphic designers at all...

you know whats more annoying. the fact that you are trying to appear so much cooler than "punk" kids. when in reality you are/is/was (i can just tell) one of them.

and

ITS PHRASE. OHHH MYYYYYY FUCKINGGGGG GODDDDDDD ARE YOU STUPID ON PURPOSE?

:lol: :lol:

That nigga is dumb.

It's not fraise.

In grammar, a phrase is a group of words functioning as a single unit in the syntax of a sentence.

It's PHASE!!!

You go through fucking a phase.

Not a fucking fraise.

Yes.