College student kills intruder with a sword

odd.pr0ject

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32855934/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Originally Posted by MSNBC

BALTIMORE - Baltimore police say a Johns Hopkins University medical student armed with a samurai sword killed an intruder in his garage.

Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said campus police and an off-duty city officer responding to a call for a suspicious person heard screams to call police around 1:20 a.m. Tuesday.

Guglielmi said the student told the man he found in his garage to leave and the man accosted him.

That's when the student defended himself, Guglielmi said, cutting off the man's hand and causing a severe laceration to his upper body.

The man died at the scene, but police are not yet releasing his name.

Police are interviewing the student and others and are talking to prosecutors about whether to file charges.

stupid, he shouldnt be getting charged... its the dudes fault he got chopped and screwed lulz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

uhhhh

RAW.

fuckin if i was that guys homey i would buy him beers for a good while.

I have always wanted to like cut a homeless man in half with a samurai sword.

I'd kill a home intruder too, whatever.

check this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tameshigiri

read about the origins, where they used to cut thru 5 people (prisoners and shit) testing blades.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32855934/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

stupid, he shouldnt be getting charged... its the dudes fault he got chopped and screwed lulz

In Texas you can blast a nigga for breaking into your home or car and not even have to prove self defense.

The fact that your shit was getting robbed in the first place = self defense.

I don't think the cops even put the cuffs on you and drag you down for questioning.

I agree with this law.

Tennessee is pretty much the same, except the past couple years they extended the right to defend yourself with lethal force to include your yard and your car/parking space on the street- you just have to tell the cops "I was in fear of my life" and you are good

now if you plug an old man in your back yard who doesn't have so much as a screwdriver on you, your gonna get charged, but pretty much any situation where they come at you ur good to go

Also I use to take Satori Ryu Iado which is samurai swordsmanship, so I got extra respect for this guy

In Texas you can blast a nigga for breaking into your home or car and not even have to prove self defense.

I don't think the cops even put the cuffs on you and drag you down for questioning.

I agree with this law.

ya thats something them texans got going for them, good law.

cool story.

Even if there was a law against killing intruders, this should be an exception to that law.

His weapon of choice can be only described with such words as "fucking awesome" or "superiorly advantageous"

He should be awarded with a golden ninja hoodie and promoted to superseargeant of highest valor in every law enforcement and military branch.

Well its like that gun law. You can shoot someone under certain circumstances BUT if you shoot him in the head you go to jail. I mean I can understand that aiming for the head isnt self defense but what about the over all opps factor and that some people just suck at holding a gun? i.e. you got the gun...stranger charges you..fight...POW!! in the head because of the scuffle. Now someone goes to jail for murder.

Well its like that gun law. You can shoot someone under certain circumstances BUT if you shoot him in the head you go to jail. I mean I can understand that aiming for the head isnt self defense but what about the over all opps factor and that some people just suck at holding a gun? i.e. you got the gun...stranger charges you..fight...POW!! in the head because of the scuffle. Now someone goes to jail for murder.

I've never heard of that law

guns are "lethal force" no matter where you aim

please find sources because I don't think this is a real law in America

attempted murder is attempted murder, no matter if you aim and miss or hit them in the head and they live, unless you clearly and intentionally aim below the waist-then it's just assault with a deadly

y9ou can totally shoot people.

remember that guy in texas who shot a person who was breaking into a NEIGHBOR"S house?!

a guy in bmore shot two robbers, one in the back. killed em both

got off since he had a right to carry..shit, he wasn't even charged

another guy in bmore killed a dude who was stealing his rims, as the dude was ruinnin away. since the shooter was a felon, he got charged as he shouldn't have ahd a gun

yet another guy in bmore shot p;olice as they entered his home without proper ID

he got off too.

I agree with this law.

god bless Texas.

yes this is 100% true. however, YOU BETTER KILL THAT MOTHER FUCKER. DEAD MEN TELL NO LIES.