Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
odd.pr0ject

College student kills intruder with a sword

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32855934/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Originally Posted by MSNBC

BALTIMORE - Baltimore police say a Johns Hopkins University medical student armed with a samurai sword killed an intruder in his garage.

Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said campus police and an off-duty city officer responding to a call for a suspicious person heard screams to call police around 1:20 a.m. Tuesday.

Guglielmi said the student told the man he found in his garage to leave and the man accosted him.

That's when the student defended himself, Guglielmi said, cutting off the man's hand and causing a severe laceration to his upper body.

The man died at the scene, but police are not yet releasing his name.

Police are interviewing the student and others and are talking to prosecutors about whether to file charges.

stupid, he shouldnt be getting charged... its the dudes fault he got chopped and screwed lulz

uhhhh

RAW.

fuckin if i was that guys homey i would buy him beers for a good while.

I have always wanted to like cut a homeless man in half with a samurai sword.

I'd kill a home intruder too, whatever.

check this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tameshigiri

read about the origins, where they used to cut thru 5 people (prisoners and shit) testing blades.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32855934/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

stupid, he shouldnt be getting charged... its the dudes fault he got chopped and screwed lulz

In Texas you can blast a nigga for breaking into your home or car and not even have to prove self defense.

The fact that your shit was getting robbed in the first place = self defense.

I don't think the cops even put the cuffs on you and drag you down for questioning.

I agree with this law.

You sure? I think they changed that law a couple years back.

I am not trying to start a argument, just think the law may have been changed.

I have always wanted to like cut a homeless man in half with a samurai sword.

WUT?

Tennessee is pretty much the same, except the past couple years they extended the right to defend yourself with lethal force to include your yard and your car/parking space on the street- you just have to tell the cops "I was in fear of my life" and you are good

now if you plug an old man in your back yard who doesn't have so much as a screwdriver on you, your gonna get charged, but pretty much any situation where they come at you ur good to go

Also I use to take Satori Ryu Iado which is samurai swordsmanship, so I got extra respect for this guy

man i read an awesome book about samurai a while back,

been hyped off it since.

i dont own a sword, nor plan on slicing someone in the near future.

i just think in theory itd be rad.

its gonna be ok lil doggie.

In Texas you can blast a nigga for breaking into your home or car and not even have to prove self defense.

The fact that your shit was getting robbed in the first place = self defense.

I don't think the cops even put the cuffs on you and drag you down for questioning.

I agree with this law.

ya thats something them texans got going for them, good law.

cool story.

Even if there was a law against killing intruders, this should be an exception to that law.

His weapon of choice can be only described with such words as "fucking awesome" or "superiorly advantageous"

He should be awarded with a golden ninja hoodie and promoted to superseargeant of highest valor in every law enforcement and military branch.

i bet the dude he killed was just some drunk college kid not handling his booze trying to take a piss somewhere.

The guy who was trespassing has been arrested for burglary before.

If this even goes to trial I bet he gets off for self defense.

Props for dude for choosing a samurai sword for his weapon of choice.

haha...

"Your honor, Anthony severed an intruders hand and gave him a large laceration to the chest after he found the man in his garage and the man went after him, in turn killing the man"

"Son, thats fucking BAD ASS, your free to leave, case dismissed."

Dude had a long record of burglary and other charges such as pulling a gun on a cop. Plus, how can you not think thats badass as hell. I'm guessing he'll get off on self defense, or at least i'd hope so.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now