the return of the...WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT thread

Knee Grow Please

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nigga I dunno what Gandalf you talking about, but Gandalf didn't make it through his own 3 movies.

Fuck Gandalf, LoPan was gangster as fuck.

Lo Pan would smash his ass anyday!!!

you are retarded as fuck.

Gandalf lives thru all 3 movies.

Perhaps what you are referring to when Gandalf is pulled down by the Balrog AKA Durin's Bane, and tells the hobbits and shit to bounce from the cave.

dude returns, stronger than ever, and whoops that ass in the rest of the movies.

you are retarded as fuck.

Gandalf lives thru all 3 movies.

Perhaps what you are referring to when Gandalf is pulled down by the Balrog AKA Durin's Bane, and tells the hobbits and shit to bounce from the cave.

dude returns, stronger than ever, and whoops that ass in the rest of the movies.

My nigga, you are retarded as fuck.

My man, Gandalf the Grey dies.

And come back as White Gandalf.

"When Gandalf and the Balrog splashed down into the lake below, the Balrog's flames sputtered out. This, though, did not keep the beast from re-engaging Gandalf in hand-to-hand combat. Gandalf fought the creature up to the top of Zirakzigil, where he felled the mighty monster. There, weary from the many days of fighting, Gandalf's spirit passed into darkness. Eventually it returned to his body in order to complete the quest he had begun."

"Gandalf was sent back as Gandalf the White, a stronger, wiser Gandalf. During the War of the Ring"

You lose.

Maybe you took the movie a different way than I did.

My niggas DIES and then comes back to LIFE.

He COULDN'T EVEN LIVE THROUGH IS OWN MOVIES WITHOUT DYING!!!