Midsummer madness in the USA (aka schnitzel's lazy arse finally got his photos) up!

Schnitzel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That night we drove back to SF

Next morning

DSC00261.jpg

DSC00262.jpg

walking up through the fillmore

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

this wall was in my second post of this thread with about 2 tags on it and less than a week later it’s pretty grilled

DSC00270.jpg

Got some monster slice in Lower haight fuck it was good then went for some beers at the mad dog in the fog but we got bored there after me saying “ I suck at Pool” and a few games later proving it was true!

DSC00274.jpg

So we headed up the street to molotov’s Check mr Ultrapunky in the side of the pic staring straight down the barrel

DSC00271-1.jpg

DSC00272-1.jpg

damn us PBR drinking hipsters

DSC00273-1.jpg

a few minutes later I tried a shot of Fernets???? Which to me was the turning point and meant we were out and about about. Got a couple more pics somewhere but let’s just say I tried to get as much coke up my snout as possible beyond the sensible point to stop considering I had a flight at 10:00 to new york. left Inkface's place after no sleep and cabbed it straight to SFO feeling like fucking shite!

• Like 1

Moltov's is dangerous.

Ink, if you're talking about me.. I got no shame..

nah i'm talking about when schnitz and i were walking through the TL trying to get a cab at 830am without having been to sleep

Did sombody say..

TKO TKO TKO TKO TKO TKO TKO TKO TKOT KTO TKO TKO TK TKO TKOT TKO TKO TKO TKO TKO TKO TKO TKO TKO TKOTKOTKOTKTOTKO TKO TKO TKO TKO T KOT KOT KOT KOT KTO TKO TKOT KOTKOT TKOTKOTKOTKOT

and no.

After a cunt of a flight where I was really sick and ill and debating about whether jerking off in the toilets would make me a member of the mile high club (doubtful) Landed at JFK airport and got a taxi straight to the hotel.

As soon as I checked I went back out got some beer and fried chicken and went straight back to my room where I slept like the dead

Up the next day

DSC00285.jpg

Kuma

DSC00286.jpg

Who said New Yorker’s aren’t friendly?

DSC00287.jpg

walking to get yankees tickets

DSC00288.jpg

Your Tax dollars hard at work! NYC is the most over policed city on earth bordering on the hysterical with all the crossing guards, mounted police, Path Police, Port Authority police and all the rest

DSC00291.jpg

Grabbed this for CALIgula as this bird was the fattest bird I saw in NYC. Notice the camera cord flapping in the photograph she was moving pretty fast for someone as wide as she was tall!

DSC00292.jpg

Think Web Is pretty seriously Old school so got this photo

DSC00293.jpg

got my tickets

DSC00294.jpg

Some park near times square where I was stoked to discover a free Clean Public toilet!

DSC00295.jpg

mandatory graffwriter shot of subways

DSC00301.jpg

Pre game beer across from yankee Stadium

After this I walked to the ground but realized I’d left ticket in my now checked bag at the bar and had thrown my stub away while not paying attention. Thankfully the guy rembered me and sent me back to the stadium with a “Have a good game Willya?”

DSC00303.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

at first I thought my tickets were pretty good but after a while realizing I’d paid $95.00 for the tickets I was a little bummed! Must be fucking brutal to buy tickets near home plate

DSC00307.jpg

Not sure what was happening so I settled down to get properly drunk as Australian’s like to do at sporting events

DSC00309.jpg

National Anthem being sung

DSC00310.jpg

missed a home run going to get this

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

trying to steal bases I belive

DSC00317.jpg

Half time snack

DSC00319.jpg

Missed these guys doing a very well crowd accompanied Y M C A!

DSC00321.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

got bored and took off

from the 161st station yankee stadium ifs fucking huge!

DSC00326.jpg

$95.00 and I thought they were okay but I was on the bottom deck about twice the length of the distance to 1st base away from home plate.

I imagine the attitude of the team has made it worse for lower income families to go to games.

But while on holiday you gotta do it!

===============================

up next morning looking at fairly trashed hotel room

DSC00557.jpg

nobody about

DSC00340.jpg

you guys all owe some cash

DSC00341.jpg

didn’t look like a good day for Wii sports resort

DSC00342.jpg

dude passed out

DSC00344.jpg

went down to Coney Island for some reason considering it was about 8 am when I arrived nothing was open but there was a big Os gemeos wall

DSC00348.jpg

details

DSC00351.jpg

the beach was pretty empty

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00367.jpg

managed to get a perogi

DSC00370.jpg

El train

DSC00371.jpg

Then went back to Mnahattan and slept and then wandered around lower manhattan to look at sneakers etc saw mostly graff encountered some rude people didn’t buy sneakers (probably a relief because in the long run I couldn’t carry them)

DSC00389.jpg

R.I.P if this is him but it’s prob a tribute

DSC00391.jpg

philly dude in NYC

DSC00396.jpg

been photographed to death but what are you gonna do?

Raining pretty heavily by this time

DSC00402.jpg

found a bar and headed off.

AM I putting too many photos people?

today being the 12Oz nerd I am that I was gonna do a “Days in Pies” but it fizzled out

hotel room

DSC00280.jpg

from doorway shows you how little room $118 (plus tax) gets you in NYC!

DSC00281.jpg

Cawfee

DSC00283.jpg

lifts weren’t working

DSC00284.jpg

Big train station to ask about tickets to Montreal

DSC00403.jpg

DSC00404.jpg

outside of a cool building

DSC00405.jpg

HEE hEE

DSC00406.jpg

Mandatory graff writer visit to 5 pointz

DSC00409.jpg

the piece of the day

DSC00424.jpg

not sure how old it is but a cool throw up

DSC00423.jpg

the way throw uos are supposed to look

DSC00446.jpg

Being tight arse Friday the MOMA was free after 4 pm so I wandered up there to have a peek. If you’re from new york and you haven’t done it shame on you it’s one of the best museums ever!

Bit of berlin wall nearby

DSC00462.jpg

I never thought I’d get in but the queue moved so quickly – there were 1000’s of people there

First exhibit was the house of Chinese lady who never threw anything away so it was all laid out and it was pretty cool!

DSC00464.jpg

DSC00465.jpg

Platic bags

DSC00468.jpg

bottle tops

DSC00469.jpg

Then they had a room where they wrote everyone’s height and name on the wall

Me in front

DSC00480-1.jpg

DSC00481.jpg

it says schnitzel in here somewhere but 6 weeks on I can’t find it anymore the green is approximately it I think

DSC00482.jpg

few arty things

guston

DSC00476.jpg

Russian constructivist

DSC00490.jpg

left MOMa walked up to Central park for Summer stage knowing I’d missed KRSONE and Qtip so was determined to see something.

DSC00537.jpg

Central park is dope even though I barely went in there

DSC00538.jpg

people playfighting on a rock I thought it was real at first as did a good Samaritan who went up to them

DSC00539.jpg

looking back downtown I think.

Summer stage DSC00543.jpg

Boodos band I thi k they were called

DSC00544.jpg

as with anything like this there is always the old white dude who’s just a little bit too Amped up! Everyone was on their first beers and he’s going for it already. Bonus points for being older than Iggy pop

DSC00545.jpg DSC00547.jpg

Patti Labtt think her name was

DSC00549.jpg

Girl from Switzerland and a guy from SChnitzeland

DSC00554-1.jpg

Nex t day was feeling pretty good until dioscovered the Canadian Rail company was striking so I couldn’t get any further than Niagra falls. So I flipped a coin for Philly or Boston and Boston came up.

DSC00565.jpg

Just near 5 points across the tracks DSC00567.jpg

Think this building was in connecticut

DSC00571.jpg

bit of graff

DSC00570.jpg

saw some freights

DSC00582.jpg

DSC00586.jpg

DSC00595.jpg

jick

DSC00606.jpg

staying near fenway park so went into downtown to walk freedom trail.

DSC00613.jpg

DSC00614.jpg

it was really hot and had a slight hangover so I stopped reading the plaques and just kept walking to see what I wanted to see

old graves are pretty damn cool

DSC00616.jpg

DSC00617.jpg

DSC00620.jpg

DSC00621.jpg

DSC00622.jpg

Got to some square there were kids breakdancing wearing I love YAK shirts

DSC00626.jpg

but since breakdancing aint all that much fun to watch for more than 2 minutes kept walking/

Some old house of importance which I can’t remember

DSC00628.jpg

dog tags for the heroes that aren’t coming back from Iraq or Afghanistan pretty sad there were so many

DSC00630.jpg

Started walking across the harbour but hangover was kicking in so decided to turn back

DSC00635.jpg

Went down to House of Blues across from Fenway park because they had a Shoe exhibition hiphop gig on. Was weird lot of black kids walking around with shoes around their necks saying “Ayo I gawt JawDans.

DSC00637.jpg

DSC00638.jpg

DSC00644.jpg

DSC00645.jpg

Decided I need a smoke so asked the bartender how I’d do it.

He said go through the restaurant buy a cheap drink down there they’ll give you a receipt so you can go in and out.

Get down there

Bitch said “Na honey you need to buy food as well”

Schnitzel “okay gimme the $6.95 devil wings and the cheapest drink you got”

Bitch “Naw we outta devil wings gotta get something else”

Schnitzel “what’s the next cheapest thing you have that will allow me to get out and smoke and re-enter?”

Bitch “Catfish nuggets $11.95 Plus diet coke $3.95”

Schnitzel “@%$^&$#%^$##$%^$&$^%$%^$!!!!!!!!!!”

Bitch “where you seated honey?”

Schnitzel” at the bar now can I go smoke please?”

Outside the fenway park Sox beat Orioles

DSC00642.jpg

Some dudes told me to go to a club called machine but then I was advised it was a gay club so skipped them. Went to some club called the good life that was reopening and failed miserably at picking up chicks.

Some girl played with my camera and took a snap of me

DSC00647.jpg

Then discovered short of crossing the stateline you can’t drink post 2 am DAMN!

for the first time without a hangover pretty much ( that 2am does come in reasonably handy)

Headed to Bodega to get paint and walked out thinking it was wrong shop. Thenwalked back and saw the shop behind with was so cool. Couldn’t get too much paint the guy wouldn’t tell me what colours they had but got a few cans so went to paint ina spot 2501 told me about ( thanks dude)

Pre game at Fenway mood was different today because ina few hours the Orioles would have won

DSC00648.jpg

DSC00649.jpg

Liked this billboard

DSC00651.jpg

walking to spot

DSC00653.jpg

back down river

DSC00656.jpg

the spot

DSC00657.jpg

gyer

DSC00658.jpg